Chapter 1

I shoved my headphones in my ears and walked into the school building, or as I call it, my living hell..

'Cause I have hella feelings for you,
I act like I don't fucking care,
Like they ain't even there...
'Cause I have hella feelings for you,
I act like I don't fucking care,
'Cause I'm so fucking scared,
I'm only a fool for you...

(Idfc-Blackbear)

The music drowning out the people in the hallways. I was walking to my locker, when I stumbled forward and my books came in contact with the floor. I looked up to see Matt, Carter, and Cameron walking away, high-fiving each other.

"What where you're going stupid bitch." Carter said.

I got down on my knees and picked my books back up. Matt looked back at me and my eyes came in contact with his for a split second.

"Hatred. A pure and perfect hatred." I whispered to myself.

I stood back up, facing my locker and put in my combination. I stuck my head in to breathe. God I hate this place. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see my best friend, Audrey. She's so beautiful. She has naturally red hair and beautiful hazel eyes. She's perfect.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I guess." I said.

"Matt, Carter, and Cameron again?" She asked while moving a strand of hair out of my face.

"Yup, as usual. God, I can't stand them." I said.

"I thought you said you had feelings for Matt?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have feelings for him, like hatred, anger, disappointment. Stuff like that." I said.

"People say that when a guy is mean to you, that means he likes you." She said.

"Then he must be head-over-heels in love with me." I said, laughing a little.

I slammed my locker and we walked to class. The truth is, I do have feelings for Matt. I always have. He may hate me, but not a single day goes by that I don't think about him. I love him even though he hurts me. I don't know why. Maybe its because his smile alone can make my whole day? I don't know. We made it to class and took our seats in the back with Jack J, Jack G, Sammy, and Aaron.

"Hey guys." Audrey said to them.

"Hey babes." They said to both of us.

I didn't answer. I just sat down.

"You okay Haven?" Jack J asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"What's wrong?" Jack G asked me.

"Matt, Carter, and Cam..." I said.

"Again?" Aaron asked.

"Yup." I said.

"Do you need us to talk to them? By talk I mean beat the shit out of them." Sammy asked.

"Its okay guys, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'm not worth anyone's worry..." The last part I said below a whipser.

I opened my book and pulled out my homework. I was finishing the few problems I didn't do, when Matt, Cameron, and Carter came walking in the room, being loud as ever. They sat at the table behind me just to annoy the hell out of me, as they always do.

"Hey Haven.." I heard Cameron, trying to get my attention.

"What?" I whispered back.

"You're a fucking whore." He said.

I just turned around and went back to my work. The teacher came in, Mr. Keaton.

"Okay class. Take out your homework from last night and pass it forward. After that, take out your math books and turn to Pg. 103 and do numbers #1-25. It will be due by the end of class." He said.

I passed my paper forward and turned to the back table to see if the boys had any of their papers. Doubt it though. They passed one paper forward, but it wasn't homework. It was a note, for me.

Dear Haven,

You're a waste of space. You're nothing. A nobody. Just a nasty slut. Please so the whole school and world a favor and just kill yourself already. I promise nobody would miss you.

Sincerely,
Matt, Cam, and Carter

Other kids signed the bottom, as if it was a petition. A tear rolled down my cheek. They tell me this stuff everyday, I should be used to it, right? But everytime, it never fails, a piece of me always breaks. I quickly wiped the tear away and shoved the note in my folder. The bell finally rang. I stood up, pullimg my headphones out of my pocket, ans shoving them in my ears. I walked to my locker to get my Health Book. I glanced over at Matt and Cam talking. Cam pointed at me. I averted my gaze, afrais of what they might do if they saw me looking at them. I grabbed my book and slammed my locker. I turned around and bumped into someone.

"Hey.." My heart stopped.