Chapter 1

A/N: This will be a third person point of view, but like it will be Stiles third-person point of view and Derek's. If that makes sense. 

Stiles

"That ass is out of this world, like shit dude, why can't I have an ass like him? Girls would be all over me!" Stiles exclaimed from a safe distance, admiring the captain of the lacrosse teams butt in awe. It wasn't that he liked it, but he did want one just like it. 

"Gay guys usually have nice butts, dude," Scott replied as he shoved his clothes into the small locker and slammed it shut. "That's just how the world works. Gay guys get cute butts and straight guys get nothing."

"But Derek Hale's ass is better than cute. It is perfection. I want that ass. Not in a gay type way, of course, but I want to have an ass like his so girls would like me. Do you know how many girls follow him around everyday? And they're all popular." Stiles shoved his lacrosse stick in the locker and started to dress himself.  He did this everyday, actually. He admired Derek's ass from the other side of the locker room while Scott laughed at him, but silently agreed. 

"He's also gay, and girls love gays. Every girl wants a gay best friend, Stiles." Scott ran a hand through his hair and lifted his arms in the air to stretch, which made Stiles wrinkle his nose in disgust. "I smell, don't I?" Scott mumbled, reopening his locker to pull out a stick of deodorant. 

"Anyways," Stiles laughed, rolling his eyes at his best friend. "I think it's stupid that all of the hot girls love Derek Hale. They're not getting anything from him, so why--" Stiles paused, a grin settling on his lips. 

Scott groaned and pulled his friend to the corner of the room where no one would listen to them. "You have an idea and it's probably going to end very badly, but tell me what it is." Scott stood there with his arms crossed, waiting to hear the plan Stiles was putting together in his head. 

Stiles looked around to make sure no one was listening and leaned closer. "I'm gonna be gay."

Scott raised an eyebrow and actually laughed in Stiles' face. "Stiles, there's nothing gay about you. Nobody will believe it. Why would you want to be gay anyways?" He adjusted the strap of his bag on his shoulder and shifted uncomfortably as he stared at Stiles. 

Stiles rolled his eyes, as if Scott should've known why Stiles was planning to act gay. "They get all of the girls. If I pretend to be gay, I'll get a hot bff and she'll eventually fall in love with me. Then when the time is right, I'll tell her she's the only girl I've ever truly fallen for, and she'll feel so good about herself that she won't question it. All I have to do is find a guy willing to date me for a few weeks." Stiles shot a questioning glance at Scott. 

"Dude, no!" Scott practically screamed, jumping back a few feet. "I have a girlfriend!" he hissed, because Derek Hale was starting to walk over here and was giving them both suspicious looks. Scott gave Stiles a look that told him to act normal, but Stiles only shook his head and turned to face the guy anyways. 

"What's going on over here?" Derek demanded, raising those damn near perfect eyebrows at both of them. He seemed to be accusing them of doing something they weren't supposed to be doing, but really they weren't.