Authors Note

Before I start, I would like to say that this story is a spin off of my life. Obviously, things have been taken away, changed around a bit, added and exaggerated as no one would honestly just like to read my life (haha). The characters in this book are the people I love and care about the most right now (aged thirteen). There are also characters I've never actually met and don't plan to, but I thought it makes this story more exciting. Names of everyone have been changed, but personality and traits are as close as I could make them to that specific person.

SOME PARTS OF THE STORY MAY BE TRIGGERING, I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE I GIVE A WARNING AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER!

I've pretty much finished this but I will update every... Saturday/Sunday unless I get it completed ultra fast, haha!

Enjoy and all that.

If you think someone may enjoy it, share the name or my user!

Thank you!

- Hannah x

Note April 2017 : I'm horrfied at my awful writing skills. There are multiple plot holes that I would fix if I could be bothered but I am going to keep this a reminder of what I used to write like. Like an artifact in a museum. Anyway, read if you want your eyeballs burned.
Lots of love from the more sensible fifteen year old Hannah xx