Chapter Four

Hey guys! Here's another part, enjoy.

Oh! And Sim fans -- I'm making a sims 2 series, the first two parts are already up, so each chapter, I'm going to post them to the side over there. ---> And, even if you don't like (or even know what they are) you can watch them, it's like a mini movie!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four

          “Brent, please?” I begged.

          “Ugh fine!” he grumbled and I smiled.

          It was like I was on house arrest, not being allowed to go anywhere unless Brent came with me. He got sick and tired of going wherever I wanted, and usually resisted my pleading.

          “Mom! We’re going out for a run!” I yelled out, and practically dragged Brent outside, and we ran to the forest to shift.

          I peeled off my clothes, and shifted.

          We ran around in the moonlight, and caught a few deer and ate them. We were  back to the tree where we left our clothes, and we morphed back. I slid on my jeans and underwear and clasped my bra. I searched for my shirt, but couldn’t find it.

          “Brent, have you seen my shirt?” I asked, turning to him.  

          He studied my face, and I could see the lines of his…eight pack in the moonlight. Yeah, Brent is really hot, but he’s also a jerk.

          Brent let out a growl and pinned me against the tree. Brent slammed his lips on mine; kissing me roughly, except…it really wasn’t rough. His lips were gentle on mine as they moved in sync. He forced his tongue into my mouth, not that I really cared. The feeling of his tongue on mine made me moan involuntarily. Wait…WHAT?

          Brent’s kissing me. I’m kissing back. I’m kissing Brent! I’m kissing Brent, and…I…was…enjoying it?!?! But…EW! It’s Brent!

          Brent’s lips are on my neck, leaving a trail of kisses. I let out a small moan. Brent seems to notice this and he smirks, then starts sucking on my neck. Another small moan escapes my lips, and I feel a deep red blush cover my cheeks. Brent puts his lips back onto mine, kissing me. He picks me up without his lips leaving mine and wraps my legs around his waist. I bite Brent’s bottom lip softly, and he tangles his fingers in my hair.

          “You’re amazing,” he mumbles.

          “Just kiss me again,” I say, running my hands down his back. He kisses me, and starts walking. I realize he’s taking me back home. He walks in the back door, and pushes me against the wall.

          Someone clears their throat, and Brent pulls away to reveal my dad in the kitchen getting a glass of water.

          “Ohh shit,” Brent mumbled.

          “I don’t even want to know what you guys were doing out in the woods so late, but…whatever you were doing, just pay attention to the time…and…use…protection,” My dad mumbled the last part and then headed on upstairs, to go to bed, probably.

          “That was close,” Brent said, laughing nervously. I just rolled my eyes and slid down out of Brent’s arms.

          “So…no sex?” he sounds disappointed.

“Brent!” I hiss, and head upstairs. I went into my room and took a quick shower, confused as to where this left our relationship. Fake-dating enemies? Friends? Dating for real? Frienemies with sort of benefits? Once I was out, I pulled my strawberry-blonde hair into a messy bun, and looked at my reflection.

          Brent. Gave. Me. A. Freaking. Hickey! Ohh, he is SO dead! I stormed out of my en-suite, and across the hall, and walked straight into his room.

          “BRENT! I FREAKING HATE YOU!” I yelled, and slapped him across the cheek.

          “What did I do this time?” he asked, then eyed my neck and smirked.

          “Haha, I got you good!” he smirked.

          “I hate you so much!”

          “Oh come on! You know you loved it, Miss Moan!” he defended himself.

          “Shut up!” I hissed, and ran back to my room.

          “Don’t act like you didn’t like it, honey!” he called out.