New school new prince's

As the train pulled to a stop everyone shot to their feet and you could hear gasps echoing throughout the train.

James was the first to recover, "Wow! Just look at how big this place is!"

"I know! Think of all the secret passage ways there must be!" I smiled wide admiring the beautiful castle.

Sirius turned and smirked at me, "Plenty of broom cupboards too."

"So I guess we know who the hogwarts player's gonna be." Remus looked up from his book with an easy smile on his face and we all laughed. Again.

Peter then spoke up for the first time since he introduced himself, "Uh- Uh g-guys I th-think we should be h-heading out." He scratched the back of his head in a nervous manner.

James rested his hand on peters head, "Good call Pete!" Peter smiled big and straightened his spine. Although It was kinda creepy it was also slightly cute how happy he got.

Sirius slid open the compartment door and made an arm gesture towards it, "After you, m'lady." He bowed down with a smile on his face.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I giggled and curtsied before walking into the crowded corridor.

I couldn't see where I was going because everyone was so much taller than me, I got a little scared after being pushed around a bit and looked around trying to find my new minions but to no avail. I'm sure you could see the panic in my eyes as I scooted close to a wall (I'm not very good with crowds) because soon enough two tall ginger boys started squeezing through the flock towards me.

"Hey there, sugarplum-"

"You look a little bit worried-"

"Do you need a hand?" They both stuck out their hands and gave me kind smiles, their eyes shining with a beautiful hazel color. They were obviously twins yet somehow they had very different auras. I wonder how many people have been to oblivious to tell them apart.

I smiled wide right back at them and took both of their hands. "I'm Carter but you can call me Cate if you'd like."

"Well that's not gonna happen, is it Gideon?"

"Definitely not, Fabian."

I could feel my brows furrow with confusion.

Fabian continued, "You're now-"

Gideon turn, "Our princess-"

Together now, "And we're your shining prince's."

I laughed as Gideon proceeded to pick me up bridal style and carry me out of the train.

When we got outside he put me down and Fabian patted my head. "Over there, princess." He pointed towards a very tall man who looked around 20 years old. I turned around to say thanks but they were already gone.

"Carter!!!!!" I turned back to the large man and saw Remus waving his hand and jogging toward me. The others followed after they saw where he was going.

"Remny!!!!!" I started running at him too and laughed. This happened in a muggle romance movie I watched. I think he might've seen it too because he was laughing along with me.

As we neared eachother I tripped over a stray rock and fell into Remus. He made a strange noise before toppling over.

"Bloody hell!" I laughed and he chimed in.

He then looked back up at me, still laying on top of him, "I feel like you're doing this on purpose!" He kept laughing.

I made a straight face, "Nope I just think you're my bad luck charm."

He frowned a little and looked away making me crack, "Don't worry, I'll keep you." I giggled and pushed myself up off of him soon realizing the rest of my minions were surrounding us.

James leaned over and held out his hand, "Come on it's time for our grand entrance." We all laughed and began walking back to the friendly looking giant.