Chapter Three- Why so Sirius?

I felt the oh so familiar feeling that gets me sick every time- flupowder. No one likes it and saying it felt like garbage was simply an understatement. it feels like what you'd imagine being flushed down a toilet feels like. I braced myself, ready to land. the next thing I knew, I was laying on my face on a hard wooden floor, my hair spread out in an untidy sprawl around me.

"Owwwwww..." I moaned clenching my eyes closed, to lazy to sit up.

A chuckle came from above me, "Are you alright, mate?" the deep voice questioned.

"Do I LOOK alright to you?! That fricken' hurt!" I snapped back. I groaned as I stood up, only to hear another chuckle.

"Wow, for such a pretty lady you've got a lot of sass!" the voice replied. That's when I decided to open my eyes. Standing in front of me was a tall boy with dark black, wavy hair down to his shoulders. His storm grey eyes staring at me with a large smirk on his face. Just then, James came tumbling out of the large fireplace, pushing me back on to the ground, along with the mystery boy.

"James!" I groaned angrily. we all stood back up and I heard a small 'holly crap'.

"There's two of you! Although, you're a lot hotter than her..." he said pointing to me then to James. I shook my head with a small grin.

"That's because HE'S a GUY!" James exclaimed. We all suddenly started laughing, just a little remark from mystery boy (I think that's what I'm going to call him from now on) clicked within us all. Once we recovered the mystery boy started speaking again.

"So, I never caught your names, care to share?" He questioned.

"I'm Carter Tony Potter, at your service, and this is my brother, James." I clarified, his puzzled expression vanishing.

"Well It's nice to meet you, Carter," He said with a wink. James noticed and his face went red with anger. 'Oh no, not this again...' I thought to myself.

James' face went dark, "Don't you dare try to make a move on my little sister. I swear, you lay one finger on her and you're dead," It was actually pretty scary.

After a long pause I cut through the uncomfortable silence, " Um... actually I was born 2 minutes before you...." James gave me a pointed look and I raised my hands in innocence. Mystery boy gave another low chuckle.

"You two are quite the pair aren't you?" He questioned and I gave a large sarcastic grin showing off my braced smile.

"Oh and I'm Sirius by the way, Sirius Black" The mystery boy (well not anymore but I'm still going to call him that because it's catchy) stated and James and I's mouth's fell open.