Tough guy, eh?

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS YOU ROTTEN KIDS!!" The manager of the shop raced after us, an old beaters bat held high in his hand. There were owls EVERYWHERE. We rounded the corner into an ally trying to loose the crazy guy who was threatening to beat us to death.

I wasn't looking where I was going and ran straight into a wall. Well at least I thought it was a wall until it suddenly started talking.

"Oh! Are you alright?" A quiet voice came from the sky.

I groaned, "Yup! Just peachy." I don't think I could go one day without sarcasm in my life. I paused waiting to hear a laugh but there was nothing to be heard. Uh-oh. I quickly scrambled to my feet and gave the boy I ran into a look. And trust me when I say, it wasn't a bad sight. He brushed a strand of golden-brown hair out of his chocolate colored eyes and gave me a kind smile.

"Sorry about that I should have watched where I was walking," he said quickly, "I'm Remus by the way, Remus Lupin." He pushed his books into one arm freeing his hand and holding it out for me to shake. Well with that many books, he's definitely my kind of man!

"I'm Carter Tony Potter, it's great meeting you!" I shook his hand hard and smiled, "Hey, maybe I'll see you later but I can't really talk right now, I'm being chased by a crazed shop keeper who's mad about some owls."

"Wha-" Before Remus could question anything the shop keeper and about 10 owls came rushing around the corner.

"Again, nice meeting you! Gotta dash! Bye!!!!" And I sprinted away leaving the poor boy standing baffled and in the middle of an owl-ambush. But hey, judging by all the scars on his face he's pretty tough.