Chapter One- Living with a Potter

"James, you shit! Get your ass up here!!!" I screamed from my spot on the floor in front of my dresser. My alarm had just buzzed signaling the start of another day. When I opened my drawer to get dressed for breakfast and saw what was inside, the only choice was to kick my brothers ass. Each item of clothing inside was trashed. A pile of artificially dyed pink ribbons. 

James was always pulling this crap,"I'm gonna kill you!" I screeched at the top of my lungs, ready to take this ass-hat down. All of my muggle band tees, gone. All of my quittich tees, gone. All of my most comfortable flannels, gone. When I didn't get a response I ran out of my room, stumbling while trying to stand up. 

James was leaning in the doorway of the next room over, "So how are you liking the new style, oh sister dear? I know pink is your favorite color and all so I took the liberty of dying all of your tops for you." he said slowly, a smirk growing on his face, "I do have a little extra touch though, you know I never make things easy."

"James Potter what fuck do you think you're doing?"

James' smirk grew wider than I thought was possible, "You look a little chilly" I knew I had a look of confusion on my face that was until my brother took something out from behind his back.

"Oh you twat..." I went to reach out and grab the back of his shirt but fell flat on my face when he took off down the hall.