Mr. Fancy Pants

You see, the Black family are known to be the most rude, arrogant, and obnoxious pure blood family there is. Not to mention super rich! They hated all muggles and muggle borns. They say, that if you're not a pure blood or at least a halfblood, their looks CAN kill you!

"BLACK?!" James and I yelled together. Sirius seemed really nice! Theres NO way he could be related to the Blacks!

Sirius sighed, " Ya, Sadly. But don't worry, I'm NOTHING like those monsters. Except for the fact that I have plenty of date money". The last point was added with a glance in my direction.

"Well aren't you a fancy pants!" I said. James gave me a look from the corner of his eye that just screamed 'SHUT UP! HE'S A BLACK!" Sirius just let out a small chuckle.

"Well we're gonna leave now." James stated and started inching away only for me to reach out and grab the back of his shirt.

"James! It's alright Siri here seems okay, besides we still have to wait for mum and dad!" I tried to convince him.

He let out a groan. "Alright but I forgot to tell you they're not coming, they want us to take responsibility." You could tell from the lines on his cheeks that he was trying not to laugh.

"YES SIR!" I replied with just as much struggle.

Sirius seemed to know what was going on, "So... Who wants to go let all of the owls loose?" We all started laughing as we dashed off down the street to cause trouble. I guess not all fancy-pants are goody two shoes.