See you soon?

Once all of the owl comotion calmed down and we finnaly lost the shop keeper, we decided all of our shopping should probably happen.

"So where do you guys want to go first?" I questioned, not being able to decide between ice cream or my first wand.

"ROBES!" James suddenly yelled as he stopped abruptly in front of the window of one of diagonal ally's few robe shop's window's. I laughed as I looked inside to see a young girl about our age standing inside. I would have to say, she was very pretty. She had bright green eyes filled to the brim with joy and striking red hair that reached all the way down to her lower back. Her small nose and wide, doe eyes just put a bow on the package.

Sirius laughed, "You could never get her! She looks like something out of a fairy tale."

"Well of course I could get her! Look at that ugly brute she's with right now!" He said gesturing to a greasy haired boy. He had quite a big nose and a generous amount of acne. The strikingly beautiful girl and the ugly slime ball did look quite odd together but in a way, they looked kind of cute.

"Well what are we waiting for?" I questioned and slipped into the nearly empty shop. I don't even have to look behind me to see that James and Siri were following closely. I stroked up to the girl and held out my hand. "Hi! I'm Carter, what's your name?"

I received a firm shake, "Lily Evans, nice to meet you!" She smiled showing her line of perfect teeth.

"I'm James by the way!" He butted his head over my shoulder, a wide grin on his face, "And I believe yours is supposed to be pronounced Mrs. Potter." He winked and Sirius and I chuckled at the crappy lines.

I jump in before she has a chance to say anything, "Sorry about him." I then realize the other boy is there too. "And what's your name?"

His cheeks go slightly red as he squeaks out, "I'm Severus Snape."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Sev." I smiled and laughed at his blushing face.