Chapter Two

Hellooo :)

First of all; thanks for the votes and comments on the previous chapter. It means a lot to be and keeps me going, so thanks! *virtual hug*  ;)

Just to let you know; this chapter really is a filler, but it is necessary because I wanted to zoom in a bit more on Liam and yeah, you'll find out.

It's a Niall P.O.V., which I wasn't planning at first, but I got an idea yesterday and I think it'll work out.

I chose this song because it fits a particular part of the chapter, I think. Oh, and the sandwich gif is temporary, I just didn't have time to find anything better so yeah... ;D

Oh and one last thing; please don't stop voting and commenting! I also received a little bit of feedback already, and it really helps me to read what readers think. :)

---

Niall P.O.V.

I wake up feeling awful. 

I slowly open my eyes, to find it's still dark. I yawn and look around, not remembering where I am.

There's a big window in this room, and even though it's dark I can see that it's providing an absolutely stunning view on a cute forest and a small, yet nice, piece of a lake.

That's when it suddenly hits me. I'm in Liam's house.

I blink a few times, not really sure whether this is real or I'm just imagining. 

It's all real though.

I rub my temples, not knowing what to do. I know trying to escape won't work, Liam's a vampire after all, but to be honest I don't really want to escape either. I'm more interested in trying to stay alive as long as possible and finding out more about this mysterious Liam. And yes, you may call me crazy now, but I think he's rather attractive. But hey, that's probably just because he's a vampire. They are supposed to look good, aren't they? 

I get out of the soft, warm bed, immediately missing the coziness, and make my way to the window. There's not a lot more to be seen except for trees, flowers, some animals and the lake, so I move on to the mirror after turning the light on.

Oh damn, I look like shit. 

My hair is all messy and I have giant, dark bags under my eyes. Ha, I could be a vampire myself, for God's sake! I notice I'm wearing a big, blue shirt, a bit too big even, which is probably because it's Liam's, and some grey trousers that are also not mine. 

I sigh. Should I just go back to sleep and wait until Liam wakes me up again? That'd probably be best, but I don't think I'll be able to sleep again, to be honest.

I'm pretty hungry though... I wonder if Liam has got something to eat. Something normal, I mean. Something that's not blood. I chuckle at the thought of a fridge full of packed blood, but that's probably not where Liam gets his blood from. Why else would he try to kill me?

I freeze, remembering why I'm here in first place. I'm his food. He's going to kill me, suck the living blood out of me. I shiver at the thought. Not only because it scares me, but also because I picture Liam sucking my blood, and let me tell you; it looks damn freaking sexy

Shit Niall, stop the dirty thinking. He's going to freaking kill you and you consider him attractive and sexy? That's wrong on so many levels!

I drop myself on the bed in frustration, again rubbing my temples. I stare at the plain white ceiling, only thinking about one thing. Well no, two actually. Liam and food.