Chapter Seven

Hello :)

Wow.. almost 300 reads and over 100 comments... that's just incredible! :0

Dedication to Caliske_XP because she comments and votes all the time and that's just really sweet. :D

Thanks for all the voting and commenting, I really appreciate it! :)

I've got some exciting ideas for this book, can't wait to write them, but I want to clear some things up first so this.. ;)

I changed one thing in chapter six; Harry and Louis decided to infiltrate in a neighbourhood of Londen until the meeting, instead of going to their actual home. Small detail. 

Gif coming later!

----

Liam P.O.V.

He's already asleep before we've reached the bedroom.

He's adorable when he's asleep, looking all peaceful and calm.

I sigh contently, and carefully lay him down on the soft bed, before quitely walking out of the bedroom, leaving Niall sleeping calmly on the bed.

Today really was a confusing day. One moment I'm trying to kill Niall, the other moment I'm telling him all about the past of my kind. I even told him that I'm gay today.

It's not something I'm ashamed of, not at all, but I have to admit I was pretty scared to see his reaction. Some people don't take it that well and freak out.  Luckily Niall understood, that just means a lot to me.

I run over to the living room and drop myself on the couch, thinking about the whole situation. I'm kinda worried about what's wrong, Louis seemed pretty serious about it. I just hope it isn't as bad as he thinks, maybe it's just a simple newborn after all. That's not a big deal, it ended okay in Harry's case as well. 

I smile weakly. I have some good memories of the years Louis, Zayn, Harry and I lived together and helped Harry control his thirst and gift. I really grew close to those lads. Too bad we all went our own ways after Harry was able to control himself. Well, not all of us; Harry and Louis are still living together. I wonder what's going on between the two of them, they sure have a special connection...

Wait, didn't Louis say that he and Harry were going to settle in a neighbourhood of London until the meeting? Yeah, he did say that... They're probably not in the mood to run the long way back to where they live, and then back here again for the meeting. I'm pretty lucky there; the meeting is always held close to London, so I don't have to travel a long way.

The meeting is at Evan and Declan's house, it has been for as long as I can remember. The house is huge, more like a castle, and they have lived there for centuries already. I don't really like going there, maybe because of  the fact that all the workers and servants are human. See, Evan's gift is that he can make humans do what he wants them to do, and he uses it all the time. Luckily it doesn't exactly work on vampires, even though he has quite a charming effect on vampires. 

Sometimes it's pretty funny, two lads who look like they're just eighteen years old or so, but who actually are the oldest vampires alive. 

There's nothing wrong with them, they aren't evil or anything, but they are just good at doing what they're supposed to do; making sure the vampire kind is safe and secret. That sometimes means they have to make some difficult decisions, but I think they handle it well most of the time. 

There are some exceptions, though. For example when they killed the girl who Zayn loved, that was a mistake. I understand it somewhere; humans aren't allowed to know about vampires, but this was just one girl, and she probably would have kept it for herself. They probably wanted to take no risk, but I don't think Zayn will ever forgive them.