Chapter Eleven (Part Two)

Hi!

Just a warning; I've really tried my best but this chapter still sucks. I know I'm a horrible person for letting you wait so damn long and then giving you this... I'm sorry! :(

A lot has happened lately and I've lost a lot of motivation because of it. You've probably already noticed because of the rare updates.

Dedicated to the amazing Starlight1D for hearing out my dilemma's and giving me a bit of motivation simply by replying! Thanks for that! :)

-----------

Niall P.O.V

I hesitantly step into the kitchen once I'm fully dressed again. Luckily the cold water of the shower helped solving the little problem I had earlier. I just hope Liam didn't notice it, because that would be more than embarrassing...

I see that Liam is still focused on making me breakfast, so he still hasn't noticed me. I grin mischievously as an idea crosses my mind.

I quietly tiptoe towards him, and when I'm right behind him I wrap my arms around his waist, hoping to have scared him a little. He doesn't react though, causing me to frown. I expected him to at least be a little surprised or shocked?

My frown fades when I hear Liam chuckling, sounding quite amused. "You know I sensed you coming, right?"

I feel myself starting to blush again. Okay, so I kinda forgot about his super vampire senses or something. You can't blame me for that! "Ehr... Right."

He suddenly turns around, so I quickly let go of him. Oh shit, was I still holding him? He smiles at me before gesturing to a plate full of nice scrambled eggs and a delicious looking toast. "Breakfast is ready. I assume you're hungry by now? Oh, and you do like scrambled eggs, right Ni?"

I contently smile back at him and nod. "It looks amazing! And when am I not hungry?"

I guess I said something wrong, because his smile drops and is replaced by a worried frown. "Don't I give you enough food? Oh god, you should've told me earlier, Ni! Are you alright?"

It takes me a few seconds to figure out what he's talking about, but when I do I roll my eyes at him before shaking my head. "Don't worry, Li! I didn't mean I'm actually hungry, I just like food." I give him a cheeky smile. "And you give me enough food, silly."

He keeps on looking at me with a worried expression for a few more seconds, before he sighs softly. "Right. You just got me worried a bit. You have to tell me when you're hungry, though."

I just chuckle in respond at his protectiveness, before grabbing a plate with scrambled eggs from the kitchen counter and making my way to the small, wooden dining table. I sit down in the nearest chair, and Liam takes a seat in the chair opposite to mine. He smiles warmly at me, causing me to feel soft and fuzzy inside. I'm really falling for him badly...

"Thanks for making me food all the time. You know I can't cook." I murmur, feeling the need to say something, before starting to eat. Liam just keeps on smiling his warm, soft smile.

After a short while, my plate is totally empty and my stomach is more or less full. I look up at Liam, only to find him looking back at me. Our gazes meet and I can't help but smile again. "So, what are the plans for today, Li?"

He just shrugs at that, but I don't miss that he's grinning too. "I don't really care that much. What do you want to do, Ni?"

I think about it for a moment, but eventually a perfect idea crosses my mind. I smile mischievously again. "Oh well, there's one thing I've always wanted to do..."