Chapter Eight (Part Two)

Hello hello :D

I'm so happy right now... the sun shined all day, it's holiday, I've got some nice plans for the next few weeks... couldn't be any better! :)

So this is pretty much a filler, and it's probably a bit confusing as well... it'll become clear later, though. ;)

Same song as with part one, because the song is amazing and because it's one chapter after all.

Keep on voting and commenting, you guys are awesome! #112 vampire and #481 fan fiction, that's just amazing! :D

-----

Harry P.O.V.

Louis and Liam have just left, so that leaves Niall and me alone in the house.

We moved to the living room after the others left, so now I'm seated on one of the couches and Niall is laying widely spread on another one. It's really like he has lived here all his life, he sure does feel at home here.

He looks up, and stares straight at me. "So.. eh.. you know what I'm thinking, right?" 

I nod, before smiling weakly. "Yeah, pretty much." 

So he seriously knows that I'm thinking this right now? 

Is he going crazy already, because I can't seem to put Liam out of my head?

"To answer both of your questions; I know what you were thinking, and I actually think it's adorable that the only thing you think about is Liam." I state simply, still smiling. "I wanted to talk to you about that anyway..." 

He cocks an eyebrow at me, but I also notice his cheeks turning a darker shade of red again. He does that often, blushing.

Adorable...? Shouldn't he be telling me how wrong it is to feel so attracted to a vampire?

Doesn't he know about what happened to Zayn and the girl he loved?

I freeze. Of course I heard about what happened to Zayn, everyone knows about it, but that wasn't that girl's fault. She fell in love with Zayn, she couldn't help that. I personally think there's nothing wrong with it, so I absolutely don't understand why Evan and Declan were so pissed about it. "Niall, that was Evan and Declan's fault, okay? Love happens, you don't decide who you love. It was a big mistake, but it was Evan and Declan's mistake. The poor girl didn't do anything wrong, and neither did Zayn. Remember that." 

He swallows, almost nervously, and a frown forms on his face.

Is he... is he comparing me to that girl?

Is he trying to give me advice now?

Does he think I love Liam?

Do I love Liam?

A big smile makes its way on my lips, as I observe him closely. He's realising this sooner than expected, and I know this is my time to say something... useful. "Niall, you obviously fancy Liam, and you can't deny it. Maybe you only just realised it, but it's true. Now, I personally think it's cute, but as you know there are some people who disagree. My advice is to listen to your heart, don't let those people get to you. If you like Liam, tell him." 

He stares at me in shock, and I see he's totally frozen. He's probably trying to process my words, and I can understand it's quite a lot to take in. 

Is he right? Do I really fancy Liam? 

What does he mean with 'follow your heart' ?

Is there even a small chance of Liam liking me back, then?