Chapter Three

Hi guys :)

Once again thanks for the votes, comments and feedback. There are a few very kind people here that vote and comment every time, and I really really appreciate that, so thanks.

About the P.O.V.'s, I think I'm not going to do anything specific with it. Just see what fits best with the content of the chapters. 

Some fluffiness coming up in this chapter ;)

Weehoo, rating #163 vampire this morning, I was so happy when I saw it! Thanks guys! :D

I'm not going to let you wait longer, just don't forget to comment, vote and give me feedback.

---

Liam P.O.V.

I hold his warm body in my strong arms, enjoying the sight of him sleeping peacefully. He looks adorable when he's asleep. 

I sigh, wondering what to do. I know what I should do; bring him to the bedroom and lay him down on the bed. But I'm afraid of waking him up, and besides he seems to be perfectly fine with sleeping in my arms. 

I walk over to the couch and sit down, still holding Niall carefully. I continue staring at him for a while, I don't know exactly how much time passes, but it's still not completely light outside. 

His warmth feels good on my cold skin, so I hold him a bit tighter. I feel him nuzzling into me even more, but I don't mind. I like the feeling of his body against mine, for some reason. I like it a lot.

We sit there for another while, my eyes not leaving him for a second, and I actually kind of enjoy this moment. It's practically the first time that I can be close to him without feeling the urge to suck his blood right there and then. It's not that I don't want his blood anymore, but the moment is just right. 

Before I went hunting, I was as thirsty as can be so it's not weird that I wanted his blood. Immediately after the hunting, I was sort of still in the 'hunting mode' so I guess he was lucky that something else caught my attention before I got the chance to kill him. And to be honest, I'm glad that I can control myself. Well, at least for now.

He's wearing some of my clothes, so he smells a bit like me, but the scent of his blood is mainly present. That, and the smell of him in general. He smells nice.

I notice a hair clamping to his forehead, and can't help but softly pushing it out of the way with my thumb. He tenses up a bit under the touch of my thumb against his warm skin at first, but relaxes after a second. I smile weakly, I like making him feel like this. I like making him feel good.

I continue softly massaging his head with my thumb, careful not to wake him up though, and watching happily as he smiles in his sleep.

After a while, I realise what I'm doing and what I've done, so I stop massaging for a little while and stare up at the plain white ceiling. 

I think about everything I told him earlier tonight, and realise I was totally opening up to him. Now, how wrong is that? He might get the expression that I'm not going to kill him after all! I know I will eventually, I just don't know when yet. That's why it shocked me so much when he asked me. I don't know. 

I want him to stay alive as long as possible, and to be honest I like his presence. You see, my life is rather boring. I don't usually do a lot of fun things. I just hide as much as possible and sometimes I kill someone. Not a big deal. But now that there's someone here, someone I can talk to, I feel like it's something I've missed.