Chapter Eleven (Part One)

Hi!

First of all, I'm going to split the next few chapters up into several shorter pieces, so that I can update a bit earlier. Hope that's okay with you.  ;)

Friendly reminder that I'm working on 1D bromance one shots, mostly on request. Point is; I haven't received any requests yet so there wasn't a lot to write... *hint hint*  

Oh, and some more news... the amazing Kuhreyzzi nominated me for the One Direction Bromance Awards Summer 2013! I'm really happy about it, because it showed me that some people actually like what I write and it motivated me to try to write more. I'm not sure when exactly the voting starts, but I'll inform you when it does so that maybe some of you can support the book...? ;)  Anyway, you can find it in the external link of this chapter. Once again; thanks Kuhreyzzi! (You guys should all check out the one shot Death Dance, it's nice) :D

Not in the mood for a long author's note, so lets just skip to the story. :)

----

Niall P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of raindrops falling on my window pane, and I blink a few times to let my eyes adjust to the light. My gaze drifts of to the window, and I groan in disapproval at the sight of the rain. I don't like rain all that much.

I was about to get up, but I suddenly notice some sort of pressure on my body. A smile appears on my face when I realise where that pressure is coming from; Liam is holding me in his arms. My blue eyes meet his brown ones, and I see he's also smiling. 

"Morning Nialler." 

My smile becomes even bigger, as I slowly push myself up into a sitting position. Liam doesn't let go of me though, so he sits up himself as well before pulling me a bit closer against him. I'm so freaking lucky. "Morning to you too, Li." 

He nods weakly, his eyes never leaving mine. Sometimes I wonder what's on that boys mind. He has a thing to zone out completely at the randomest moments. 

I look around a bit more, confirming the expected. We're in the bedroom of my little apartment, and seen the light it's probably already quite late in the morning. Not a very big surprise though, since Liam and I stayed up rather late last night.

Memories of the previous night come flooding back into my mind, making me grin sheepishly. 

First of all, I was hungry and tried making myself something to eat, but since I can't cook for shit I was left with nothing eatable after all. Luckily, Liam was there as my prince in shining armour  to make me some food and to prove once again that he's actually an amazing cook. Later on, we decided to watch a movie, but since Liam had already seen every movie there was to watch, we ended up playing rather childish - yet always fun - games like Would You Rather, Truth or Dare, Never Have I Ever and 20 Questions. That was definitely fun, and I learned pretty much new things about Liam. When we stopped, it was already 2 AM or something, so Liam insisted that it was bedtime for me. I simply agreed - since I was tired anyway - and fell asleep with a content feeling and the thought that I had indeed found a real friend in Liam. And hopefully one day even a bit more than just a friend.

I snap out of my thoughts when I notice Liam waving a hand in front of my face, trying to catch my attention. "Geez, and I thought I was the one who's easily distracted." He murmurs teasingly.

I chuckle in respond, before grabbing his hand and placing it down, 'accidentally' letting it rest on my waist again. He grins, and moves so that he's now properly holding me. "Someone's eager much?"