chapter one (+)

This is a short story, so we're having it in third person and it'll be a bit smutty and cute and Luke's feminine and cute

warning: smutty smut smut

-

The stockings on Luke's legs were pressed to Ashton's hairy thighs as his lips kissed up the pale boys neck, sucking beneath his ear and a breathless giggle left his lips. "Pretty little kitten hm?" Ashton mused.

"Yes Daddy." Luke moaned softly. "What are you going to do to me?"

Ashton smirked against his boyfriends neck, his hand wrapped around his throat. "I'm going to fuck you in to next week, kitten."

Luke arched in to Ashton's chest, "Pretty please Daddy, I wanna feel you."

Ashton pressed a soft kiss to Luke's skin, over an old bruise, blue and purple hues that had given Luke goosebumps. "Want me to fill you up, hm?" He placed his hand on Luke's tummy. "I ran out of condoms beautiful."

Luke moaned softly as Ashton's hands left a trail further down to his panties, cupping him. "I-I'll just get some birth control after, daddy."

"Good boy." Ashton hummed. "Hands and knees baby." Ashton rolled off the bed, watching as Luke rolled over and sat on his knees, his forearms flat on the bedsheets, his ass in the air and waiting for Ashton. "You're so hot, baby." Ashton whispered.

He pulled off the jock strap he was wearing, purely because Luke loved the sight of Ashton's ass, liking to touch and squeeze. Ashton crawled up behind Luke, his hands gripping Luke's hips tightly, pulling him back and grinding against Ashton's bare cock. "Pretty boy." Ashton mumbled, bending down and kissing his back.

Luke moaned, "Daddy please fuck me, I need your big cock to fill me up." Luke whined, wiggling his bum at Ashton. "Pretty please, you know you want to make love to your kitten."

Ashton grinned before he slipped his fingers in to Luke's panties, pulling them down to his thighs. He kept them there before he pulled out the butt plug Luke had been wearing all day. Ashton hated prep, so Luke liked to do it himself, whether it be with his own fingers or with a toy. He didn't mind.

Ashton smiled at the sight of Luke's pale but soft skinned back, his slim waist and shoulders making him look even more feminine in his light pink clothing. "You ready, baby?" Ashton asked, spreading Luke's cheeks softly. "Pretty little bum, hm?"

"Pretty for you, Daddy." Luke purred softly, "Take me, ruin me please."

Ashton simply smiled again, before he took a hold of his hard cock and pressed it between Luke's cheeks, "You remember your safe words, kitten?"

Luke nodded, "I know them, Daddy."

Ashton pressed his tip inside of Luke who moaned before Ashton bottomed out quickly, flush against Luke's bum. Luke pressed his face to the pink pillow and moaned softly. "Daddy move please, I need it." Luke whimpered, looking up at Ashton who's mouth was open agape.

Ashton pulled out before pushing back in again, Luke moaned, his hands gripping at the bed sheets, as Ashton fucked in to him. "Oh Daddy." Luke moaned, biting his bottom lip, sucking the lip piercing in to his mouth and releasing it when Ashton did a particularly deep thrust. "F-Fuck."

Ashton sent a smack to Luke's bum, "No swearing like that, babygirl." Ashton chastised him softly. "Only swear when it's about me fucking you baby."

Luke nodded eagerly and apologised quietly before whimpering. "Daddy." Luke cried out, his knees giving out and collapsing, Ashton slipping from him. "Please, I need it daddy."

Ashton grinned at his baby boy before he pressed his hands flat to Luke's back, fingers curling around his waist, pushing him down in to the soft mattress before pushing inside of Luke again and fucking down in to him. "Feels so good Daddy, your cock feels so nice. Love it when you're deep inside me." Luke whined as Ashton quickened his pace.

Luke folded his arms up beneath him and pushed himself up a little before Ashton wrapped an arm around Luke's neck, holding him close and attaching his lips to Luke. "Cmon baby, tell me how much you want to come."

Luke closed his eyes, "Wanna come all over myself, make me dirty and I wanna feel you come inside of me, Daddy. Wanna come so hard, again and again."

Ashton chuckled and nodded, pressing Luke down to the bed who moaned as he felt his stomach twisting that familiar way. Luke was soon coming all over his pink sheets, Ashton following inside Luke. Ashton breathed heavily before he pulled out slowly, his cock slapping up before he rolled over to the side of Luke.

He rested his hand on Luke's bum, cupping it softly before tapping it and Luke giggled tiredly. Ashton pulled Luke closer, Luke lying half on top of the curly haired boy. Luke pressed a kiss to Ashton's tattoo covered shoulder and smiled. "I love you." He giggled.

Ashton slung an arm around Luke's waist, hand on his bum still. "I love you too."

Luke smiled, his hand going to Ashton's cheek, thumb hovering over Ashton's own lip piercings. Luke's eyes flickered over Ashton's face, eyebrow, spider bites and ear piercing, the tattoo of rose veins going up his neck, stopping a few centimetres from his ear. Luke pressed a kiss to the rose on his collarbone, and giggled before straddling Ashton's hips.

"Pretty boy." Ashton hummed, both hands on Luke's cheeks and Luke's own hands covered them. "Do you want me to get you the birth control? I can go to the shops before I head home."

"No it's okay. I could use a walk to the shop, it's only round the corner." Luke whispered, leaning down and kissing Ashton's lips softly. "Love you." He whispered, feeling Ashton's thumbs caressing his cheeks.

"Love you too kitten."

-

Smut and it's the first chapter yay

I'll try and double update

And hell yeah for mpreg! It won't actually be in this, maybe the epilogue tho x