chapter ten

last chapter!

-

A year of being a werecat or whatever Luke had a new nickname for himself and Michael, he was currently calling themselves kitty-boys, Luke had gotten use to the merging and the ears and the lack of baths he use to love. And he'd gotten use to Ashton's cat jokes and sayings.

"What's up kittycat?" Ashton smirked when Luke answered the door to their now shared apartment. Ashton kissed Luke instantly and they backed in to the apartment, the door closing behind them. "Can I get your ears baby?"

Luke smiled, his ears showing and they twitched before Ashton kissed Luke's nose. "How was work Ash?" Luke questioned.

"Good, I had a shoot for SuperDry." He chuckled as the two of them collapsed on their sofa. "I was wearing these swimming shorts with no shirt and I was being awkward as fuck but it turned out well."

"I might turn one of your photo shoots in to the wallpaper in the bedroom." Luke giggled, crawling in to Ashton's lap.

"I'm sure one of yours are a lot more sexier, how about that playboy one, I could probably frame that and put it on every wall in the house." Ashton kissed Luke's collar bones that were shown by his sweater, it hanging off his neck.

"I got my ears out for that shoot." Luke giggled, "They still think they were just fake." He pressed a kiss to Ashton's forehead, then down his face softly to his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." Ashton smiled, running his hand through Luke's hair, making him purr softly. "I love it when you make that sound, you sound so pretty."

"Only for you, Ashy." Luke hummed, nuzzling in to Ashton.

"Lukey." Ashton smiled, laying Luke down on the sofa, "I wanted to ask you something."

"What?" Luke questioned, cocking his head, his blonde haired ears making him look adorable.

"Do you want to start thinking about kids?" Ashton smiled softly, his hands going to Luke's cheeks who blushed, turning a slight pink, at his flustered state his tail appearing and Luke whined softly, feeling the tail in his sweats being constricted. Luke wiggled under Ashton so he pulled away and let Luke take off his sweats, his panties underneath allowing his tail to be free.

"Sorry, I asked I just thought--"

"No, my tail needed to be free, it's not that." Luke interrupted. "I want to have a family with you." Luke grinned, but it faltered, "I'm just worried if they'll have the same thing as me, with the ears and tails and stuff." He blushed and Ashton shook his head.

"Even if they do, that's fine, we'll help them learn. And don't cats have litters, like eight or nine at a time?" Ashton said and Luke's mouth fell open.

"Do not make me think about that." Luke groaned, "I want triplets at the most. Nothing more."

Ashton chuckled, peppering kisses to Luke's face. "I wanted to ask you something else." He said before standing up and going upstairs to their bedroom, getting the small velvet box from his bedside table drawer and heading back downstairs again.

Luke looked up when Ashton entered and his eyes widened, mouth falling open. "Ash, shit--"

"Shush." Ashton grinned and shuffled over to Luke before getting down on his knees and showing Luke the ring, it was pretty and had a small diamond at the top. Pretty and perfect, like Luke, like he deserved. Ashton smiled at Luke, seeing tears in his eyes. "I love you a lot Lukey, and I want to spend my life with you. You're so beautiful and perfect and so pretty and I-I don't really have enough words to tell you how much you mean to me and I want to marry you, I want kids with you and to spend my life with you."

Luke laughed, tears finally falling down his cheeks and he giggled before nodding. "Yes, I'll marry you." He took Ashton's cheeks in his hands before pressing his lips to Ashton's, his ears and tail retracting as he kissed Ashton. They kept their lips together as Ashton stood up and grabbed Luke, sitting them on the sofa properly before Ashton pulled away.

He grabbed Luke's hand, slipping the ring on his third finger and smiling. Luke stared at the ring for a moment before looking at Ashton. They kissed sweetly before Luke whispered:

"Take me upstairs and make love to me Ash."

-

Just an epilogue left, thank you for reading everyone :)