chapter six (+)

Pls keep commenting and voting

-

Over the next two weeks Luke figured out he could have ears, a tail, whiskers and sharp teeth. He could also merge in to a kitten and back again. Ashton had been cooing at him being cute for the entire time and it annoyed Luke to oblivion.

"I need to figure out who did this to me." Luke mumbled, his head in Ashton's lap, Ashton's hands in Luke's hair, his ears being shown. He had whiskers coming from his cheeks, his fluffy tail was around his hairless thighs, his pink stockings being worn. Ashton's other hand was on Luke's pantie covered bum.

"You mean the cat who did this to you." Ashton said.

"No, if I can change then so can that cat. So they must be what I am. The cat was black, with a line of red and blue going down his back, and if as a cat my fur is my hair then it must be the same for the person who bit me." Luke explained.

"So you think someone did this to you was a person?" Ashton asked, his thumb catching Luke's kitten ear and he purred softly, nuzzling in to Ashton's stomach. "You like it when I touch your ears?"

Luke nodded, his tail moving as he sat up and kissed Ashton softly. "I've never actually had a pet play kink before, so this is new." Ashton chuckled and Luke rolled his eyes, kissing down Ashton's neck.

Ashton grabbed Luke's hips and pulled him on to his lap. Luke wrapped his arms around Ashton's neck and kissed his nose. "You look kind of cute with the ears and whiskers, and the tail is fluffy and cute."

"Thank you." Luke blushed. "I can't control it fully yet, and I have a shoot soon, so I don't know if I can do it."

Ashton shook his head, "You can do it. What's the shoot for?"

"Um playboy." Luke blushed further, "They called me last week, and I couldn't say no."

"So boys are gonna be seeing my baby's bum?" Ashton teased, "'m proud of you though, it's hard to get such a well known magazine to have you." Ashton kissed him. "Maybe one day we can do a shoot together." He smirked and Luke smiled shyly.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." Luke kissed Ashton, his boyfriends hands going to his bum and gripping the skin. Luke moaned, "Daddy, fuck."

"Kitten, do you want my cock?" Ashton teased. "Daddy's cock in your mouth?"

Luke nodded and slid down to the floor on his knees and undid the tie on Ashton's sweatpants. Ashton lifted his lips, pulling them down and Luke took a hold of Ashton's cock. Luke leaned forward and kitten licked at Ashton's length and Ashton set his hands on Luke's cheeks and Luke took him fully in to his mouth, use to Ashton's size.

"God, you look so pretty." Ashton moaned, watching as Luke deep throated him before bobbing his head and sucking harshly, his cheeks hollowed.

Luke pulled off, kissing his tip, his hand pumping Ashton's cock. Luke looked up at his boyfriend, "I guess I really am your kitten now." He giggled before sucking on Ashton's tip, his tongue flicking around him as he continued to pump him before he pushed down and took him in to his mouth again. Luke sucked Ashton hard until Ashton was coming in Luke's warm mouth.

Luke pulled off and licked his lips before he stood up and pulled off his panties. Before he straddled Ashton and slid down on his cock making Ashton throw his head back. "Fuck, Luke." He moaned.

Luke smirked and began to bounce on Ashton's cock, his tail wrapping against his thigh and resting on Ashton's leg. Ashton's rested his hands on Luke's bum, helping him bounce. Ashton moaned and lifted Luke up by his bum, still thrusting slightly and Luke moaned. "Daddy, fuck me hard please."

Ashton chuckled and he lay Luke down on the coffee table by the sofa and fucked in to him hard, Luke whimpering and moaning until he came on himself, Ashton following inside of him.

Ashton soon pulled out before Luke went back to the sofa and lay down, pulling the blue blanket from the back of the sofa and covering himself. Ashton pulled up the sweats he'd been wearing, before sitting beside Luke, putting his boyfriends legs over his lap. Luke curled around Ashton and closed his eyes, soon falling asleep in a nap.

A few hours later the doorbell rang and Ashton cursed before heading to the front door, shirtless. He looked through the hole to see a young looking guy, dark skinned with black hair. He pulled back and unlocked the door and opened it.

"Hi." The guy smiled, "Does a blonde guy live here? Like wears cutie girly clothes?"

Ashton frowned at his words and closed the door to, "Why?"

"Because my boyfriend bit him."

-

Drama