epilogue

epilogue, thank you for reading and voting and commenting

-

"Baby girl, you can't do that." Luke chastised, picking up his daughter, Delilah, as she bit her brothers ear. "No biting, baby."

Delilah purred and curled in to a ball on her Dad's chest, Luke smiled at his cute little girl before looking down at a meowing Harry. Delilah was a blonde kitten, brown patches on her body while Harry was brown all over. "Cmon babes, dinner time."

Harry followed behind as Luke carried Delilah inside, seeing two plates of sandwiches for the two kids so they changed before sitting at their seats at the kitchen table. They ate their sandwiches, Luke joining them at the table before the doorbell rang.

Luke opened the front door to Michael and Calum, he smiled and let them in. Everyone went to the kitchen and sat down and Luke made extra sandwiches so everyone sat down and ate. "Is Ashton here yet?" Calum asked and Luke shook his head.

"He is at work, shoot with some magazine I've never heard of." Luke shrugged, "Should be home later, he's bringing pizza and some new movie too. You can stay if you like."

"Please stay Uncle Cally and Mikey." Harry pouted, "Daddy's being boring."

"Well thanks Harry." Luke scoffed, "You're such a lovely son to me aren't you?" Harry got off his chair and sat on Luke's lap.

"Sorry Daddy, I was only kidding." Harry grinned, kissing Luke's cheek. "Love you."

"It's okay baby, I love you too." Luke smiled.

A few hours later, Ashton came home with three boxes of pizza, as Luke informed him via text that Calum and Michael were staying for dinner. The two kids ran to the front door and hugged their Dad's legs. "Hello dear children." Ashton chuckled.

"Daddy!" Delilah giggled, making grabby hands at the pizza boxes. "Food! Feed us!"

"Go to the living room and you can have it." They all went to the three other boys and Ashton's kissed Luke hello before they sorted out a pizza to each couple and the kids, garlic bread and diet coke being shared also. They all watched the new Avengers film that just came out on DVD, and Luke and Ashton sat in the corner, cuddling together on the sofa.

"I love you." Ashton whispered in Luke's ear. "Hm, my pretty baby."

Luke purred softly, his ears showing. "Ash..." He whined. "I love you."

"'M gonna make love to you tonight, hm? That okay?" Luke nodded softly and Ashton kissed his cheek softly. "Love you kitten." Luke blushed again.

"Love you too Daddy." He whispered quietly.

And that night, like every other night Luke and Ashton made love and Luke was a hot mess, his ears, tail and whiskers being out and Ashton treated him like a princess, giving him all the pleasure he wanted.

Luke was always going to be Ashton's kitten, literally and sexually. His little kitty.