Let Him Be Hers

This is my first story on Wattpad! It would be really helpful if you guys could tell me some ways that my writing could be better! Thanks! SHIRAISHI KURANOSUKE AND THE PRINCE OF TENNIS DON'T BELONG TO ME, THEY BELONG TO TAKESHI KONOMI.

-You would say his name Shiraishi, Kuranosuke (last name, first name.) And her name Ito, Minami (last name, first name.)

-Honorifics: In Japan, people address each other with honorifics. Honorifics come after the first/last name.
-(Girl, familiar, first/last name): "-chan"
However, if you are having fun, you could also call a boy "-chan." For instance, in Kuroko no Basuke, Momoi calls Aomine "Dai-chan."

-(Boy, familiar, first/last name): "-kun"
However, like before, if you are having fun, you can also call a girl "-kun."

-(Someone of Higher Rank, last name): "-san"
When someone is of higher rank then you, (for example, an adult you just met,) you would use "-san." However, you would not use this for your teacher or upperclassmen when speaking formally.

-(Upperclassmen, last name): "-senpai"
In this case, you use that person's last name and then "senpai," or just saying "senpai."

-(Lowerclassmen): "-kouhai"
In this case, you have a choice of using the first or last name and then "kouhai," or just saying "kouhai."

-(Teacher): "-sensei"
You must say either the teacher's last name and then "sensei," or just "sensei."

-(Lover or CLOSE Friend): First name
When you are very close to someone, or are their lover, you would just call them by their first name.