Chapter 2

You shook. Your body crumpled to the ground. "Why...WHY?!" you asked yourself. You let the tears consume you. You let them take over you, until you had finally stopped.

You exhaled and got up. You walked to the coffee shop and bought a cup of hot chocolate. You sat down and drank the hot liquid, while looking out the window.

"Excuse me miss?" You looked up to see an old woman. "Ah, hello there!" you said as cheerfully as you could, while rubbing away the tears. Unfortunately, your voice broke.

"I'm the owner of this shop. May I sit down with you?" she asked.

"Of course!" you answered.

A few minutes passed without any one of you saying anything. Finally, the old woman said something.

"May I ask you what happened?" she said cautiously.

"A-ah. Nothing is wrong. Please don't worry!" you said while (trying to) smile.

The old woman smiled in her head. "So she is one of those people that don't tell others her problems. She was crying, I definitely know that for sure, though.

Meanwhile, you sipped your hot chocolate, while looking at the people that came in and out of the shop. Suddenly, you froze. "Kura...kun..."

You stayed in your seat because you didn't want to cause an scene. Your friends told you that you were always like this: you always thought about other people before. Always. And sometimes, that wasn't good. Because at the moment, you didn't want Kuranosuke and Minami being disturbed on their date by finding out you had feelings for Kuranosuke. After all, you were still kinda crying.

"Ah! (y/n)-chan!" Minami called as he saw you.

"Hi! I'm gonna leave now and let you two lovebirds get to know each other." you replied while winking. They both blushed which made your heart ache. But you ignored it and walked out.

The old woman at the shop watched the scene unfold and she slowly began to understand what happened. "I think it's better if I left that girl alone for now." She thought to herself as she got up and started working again.

---

"Hey, isn't that (l/n)-senpai?" the ever-excited Kintarou Tooyama asked.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure that is..." Senri Chitose answered.

"And then buchou Ito-senpai are in the shop ...right?" Hikaru Zaizen asked.