Chapter 7

Ever since that day when those two girls confronted you, almost all of Minami's friends were giving you evil glares and all. You really didn't understand, so you shrugged it off.

You were currently in your last class of the day. The blue pixie-cut haired girl sat behind you, and you felt something hit your head. You turned around to see that girl sticking her tongue out at you. You shrugged and turned around.

"What's going on? I don't remember doing anything to Minami or her friends, so why are they bullying me? I don't understand them," you thought to yourself.

The bell rang and you got up. You went up to the roof. Your friends told you they would be up in a minute. You teased them and told them to stay with their boyfriends; they all had boyfriends except you.

While going up, you saw Minami and the some other girls up there. You walked quietly passed them.

Minami grabbed your hand and you turned around.

"Is something wrong? You all have been glaring at me, and Minami-chan, I honestly don't understand. You don't seem like the type of person to do anything mean, so, um...?" you asked.

Minami hesitated before talking. She seemed to have something important to say.

"I...I want you to stay away from Kuranosuke," she said, hesitantly. You had a suspicion that her friends had told her to confront you; otherwise, she wouldn't have don't it.

"I'm already away from Kuranosuke enough. He doesn't have any time for me anymore. I think it's awesome that you both had feelings for each other, and now you are dating! He always liked you, and I'm guessing you also have liked him for a very long time. I don't see what I have to do with you guys anymore. I'm giving you all the space you need for a couple. What did I do to you that makes you say to 'stay away from Kuranosuke?'" you asked.

One of Minami's friend came up and slapped you. Slapped you.

You widened your eyes in surprise as you held your cheek. The girl who slapped you glared at you with hatred in her eyes.

"Do you know how much Minami loves Shiraishi-kun? You are very close to him, so it's only fair that Minami-chan would be worried about what happened!" she yelled.

"But I haven't done anything yet! Why are you guys so angry about something that hasn't even happened yet!" you said back.

"Oh, so it might happen?" Minami's other friend said.

"I didn't say that! I never said that! See, you all are jumping to conclusions aga-" you started.

One of Minami's friend punched you in the same cheek that was slapped by her other friend. It hurt so bad that you gripped your cheek even harder.

"What...what is happening...?"