Chapter 1

"So, what song are you guys doing?" Bryan asked, waking up behind me. Bryan Stars, better known as Curly Butt, is funny and caring and likes to daydream about a day when he interviews bands.

"I have a sucky song! I mean, who listens to Blaine Larson?" Alex complains from behind Bryan. Alex Dorame is a semi-popular girl with long hair dyed red now. She dyes it a lot but she's sticking with red.

A/n I know it's no longer red but for right now it is.

"You think that's bad? I've got Nick Jonas! How old am I, 3?" Jeydon Wale yells walking from out of nowhere holding hands with his girlfriend, Samm. Everyone keeps complaining about their project that we're doing. Everyone in our grade, 11th grade, is assigned a song by an artist and we have to write about the meaning of that song as well as perform it the way we think it's meant to be portrayed. We're put in partners. Jeydon is with Samm, big shocker. Alex is with Shannon Taylor, a nice girl who has bad luck. Bryan is with a popular girl with Blonde hair named Jenna.

I have a big group of friends but we're more like a family. We're known as My Digital Escape. Why? Bryan came up with it. We have 8 people in it. Bryan Stars, Alex Dorame, Shannon Taylor, Jeydon Wale (a nice guy who loves shouting and balloons but are afraid of them popping), Johnnie Guilbert (a really sweet and shy guy who just so happens to be gay), Kyle David Hall (we call him Kyle David Balls and he's sweet and gay. Yes, he's dating Johnnie. We call it Kohnnie. It's adorable), Jordan Sweeto, and me.

It was the end of the day and we were all walking out with each other. We all decided we will get in Bryan's car since he drives and he's got a car big enough for 8 people.

"WAIT!" I hear Jordan shout behind us. I turn around and I see Jordan running after us but something isn't right. When he gets to us I see his has a slight black eye and he is slightly bleeding.

"Jordan, what happened?!" Alex yelled, making Jordan flinch.

"Let's just go home. Bryan, you can drop me off at my house," I say. I look at Jordan and he nods.

"Okay," Bryan says. We all get in the car. Bryan driving, Jeydon next to him. Then the next row has Johnnie, Kyle, and Shannon. Then this row has Jordan, me, then Alex. Bryan drops Jeydon off first. Then he drops Alex and Shannon off at Alex's place, then Jordan and I. When we wave goodbye, I open the door and I grab Jordan's hands. I pull him into my house, lock the door behind us, and pull him into my bedroom. We drop our book bags and put it near my bed. I sit him on my bed and sit with him.

"Tell me," I say as softly as I can. He breaks down and begins to cry. I hug him, his head resting on my shoulder. I run my fingers through his hair. When he pulls away, I put my hand on the side of his face and run my thumb underneath his eye to wipe the remaining tears. "Shh, it's okay, Jordan. Was it Sawyer?" I ask.

"Yeah,"

"Did he beat you?"

"Yes, on more places than my face," Jordan says. I understand what he means and I move closer to him. I put my hands on his shirt and I pull it over his head. I look at his chest to see a big bruise right underneath his chest. I fold his striped shirt and put it on my bed.

"Come here, Jordan," I say. I move away and lye down on my bed. Jordan follows snuggles up to the side of me. He begins to fall asleep.

"Can I spend the night?" Jordan asks. I nod my head and I was about to doze off until I hear my phone start to ring. I look at it to see it was a video chat request from my mom. My parents are away so I have the house to myself. I press accept and have it so I'm the only person they can see.

(A/N) I'm going to write this weird. Just go with it. I'll try and have it one hundred percent correct but if I make a mistake, blame it on my mother saying "Oh My God!" Right next to me. Yeah, my life >_<

Mom- "Hey, Misery!"

Me- "Hi mom,"

Dad- "Hi, sweetpea,"

Me- "hi dad,"

Mom- "what's going on?"

Me- "nothing, just worried,"

Dad- "Why?"

Me- "I'm just worried about Jordan," I look down at Jordan for a bit.

Mom- "What happened? Why did you look down?"

Me- "Something happened at school,"

Mom- "Okay. Why did you look down? Is he there?"

Me- "yeah, he is." I sit back to let Jordan come into view. He still is shirtless and his hair is slightly messy. He is adorable.

Dad- "HE IS IN YOUR ROOM! HE IS SHIRTLESS! YOURE IN TROUBLE!"

Me- "CALM DOWN! Nothing happened! He was beaten and he got kicked underneath the ribs, I wanted to see how bad it was! I was just helping him!"

Jordan- "I'm sorry, sir, but nothing did happen. All she does is care for me and she is the most important person to me. I'd rather die then take advantage of your daughter," I'm the most important person to him? I mean that much?

Mom- "Let it go, Michael. I trust her, and him. Okay, we're gonna go. Goodbye. Jordan, feel better soon. You have my permission to stay over our house for as long as you feel necessary. Bye, Misery, we love you!" With that they hung up.

(A/N) I tried and probably failed. Jordan is precious to me...like who needs actual friends when I got MDE?!

"Jordan..." I say, my voice trailing off.

"Yeah?"

"Am I really the most important person to you?" He blushes.

"Yeah, you are. You save my life and I'd rather die than have anything happen to you. You mean the world to me." I open my mouth to say something but the doorbell rings. Jordan and I looked at each other and we ran to the door. I opened it and I saw Bryan. He saw how messy our hair was and how Jordan was shirtless and he smirked. He didn't notice the bruise because Jordan grabbed my plushi of Yoshi and covered it.

"Oh, getting feisty? Well, I wanted to see how my good friend, Misery, was doing but I saw my favorite couple!"

"We're not a couple," Jordan and I say at the same time. We look at each other and let the words die on our lips.