Chapter 6

Johnnie's POV (WHAT?! Yes, this is a Kohnnie chapter. Yay, Kohnnie!)

While walking home from Misery's place, I see Kyle walking. What is Kyle doing out?

"KYLE!" I yell to him. He turns around and smiles when he sees me. He runs towards me and hugs me, tightly.

"Johnnie! What are you doing out?"

"I was wondering the same about you," I say. I take his hand and we walk back to my place, it's closer. When we get back to my apartment with Kyle, I open the door to see Bryan walking into his room.

"Oh, hey Kohnnie!" He says. Ah, Bryan, the ultimate Kohnnie shipper.

"Hi, Curly Butt!" Kyle teases back. I laugh and kiss his cheek. This is why I'm dating him.

"You know, I was being nice till that, Kyle. I'm going to bed, don't make too much noise," he says, winking, and walking back into his room, shutting the door. I drag Kyle into my room. I shut and lock the door behind me. I sit with Kyle on my bed.

"So, why were you out?" Kyle asks me.

"Misery called and asked for my help with something and I went to see her," I answer, truthfully, but leaving out the whole "liking Jordan" thing. "What about you?"

"Jordan actually called me and asked for my help," Kyle says.

"Wow, strange. What did he want?"

"He told me he felt romantic feelings for someone and he wanted my help. What about Misery, is she okay?"

"Misery is fine. She actually called for the same reason,"

"That's really strange. Who does she like?"

"I can't say..."

"You can't tell your own boyfriend?"

"No, I'm sorry," I say, looking down. I want to tell Kye but I promised Misery.

"Fine, no kisses for you!"

"I'll just steal them!" I say. I lean in and press my lips to his. He begins to kiss back. I scoot closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my waist. I deepen the kiss. I feel Kyle run his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entry. I grant it, and this turns into a French Kiss make-out session.

Kyle pulls away all to quickly. "Fine then, no sex," he says winking. Damn.

"Fine! I'll tell you!"

"You slut," he says jokingly. I laugh.

"You can't tell anyone!"

"Deal,"

"She likes Jordan,"

"HOLY COW, DAWG!" He yells.

"Shh, but yes it's true,"

"Jordan likes her!"

"No way!"

"Yes!" He says. I don't reply but instead I text Jordan. "What are you doing?"

"Texting Jordan,"

To Jordan Sweeto: Dude! You like Misery! Take her out on a date!

From Jordan Sweeto: How do you know?!

To Jordan Sweeto: KYE TOLD ME!

From Jordan Sweeto: Dang it, Kyle! I'm not taking her on a date, I have no where to take her.

To Jordan Sweeto: THERE IS A "MEMORY LANE" FALLING IN REVERSE CONCERT WITH CROWN THE EMPIRE AND BLACK VEIL BRIDES! BUY TICKETS!

10 minuets later

From Jordan Sweeto: Done! I got 2 tickets for the concert and meet-and-greet with the band! I'm actually doing this!

To Jordan Sweeto: YOU ARE! AHH I SHIP IT! Okay well I'm gonna go bang Kye so have fun on your date ;) :) >_<

Let's say Kyle and I did celebrate us getting them together.