Chapter 12

When we were done meeting Crown The Empire we move on to the next black door. This one has a monster symbol in green painted on it, I found my room! Jordan awkwardly knocked and CC opened the door and laughed when the saw me, apparently recognizing me as the "Fallen Angel" I guess.

"Look who's here!" CC yells and Andy looks up and cracks up.

"It's the beautiful Fallen Angel! All pain is gone she's here!"

"Well, goodbye agony!" I say, referencing their song "Goodbye Agony". Every one laughs and I smile, slowly coming out of my shell. We sit and talk, and goof around also.

"WAIT, YOU PLAY GUITAR?" Jinx asks Jordan loudly.

"Well yeah, I do" Jordan answers honestly.

"Have you heard him play before?" Ashely asks to me.

"Yeah, he always plays while I'm at his house," I say teasing Jordan.

"Hey! You always sing along! You know the songs," he teases back.

"YOU SING?" Andy shouts to me.

"YES I DO! WHY?" I kinda yell back. I never really yell with people who aren't used to it, I'm like JackSepticEye, you ears gotta adjust.

"We should hang and sing! Me and you can sing and Jinx and your boyfriend can do it!" Andy suggests.

"I'd love that! One thing though,"

"What?"

"We're not dating,"

"Bullshit,"