Chapter 4

"JOHNNIE!" I yell at him though the phone. I need his help. Jordan left to go home about 2 hours ago and the only thing on my mind was him, just him.

"Misery, calm down! What's wrong?"

"I think I might like someone!"

"I'm coming over!" He says before he hangs up. I start pacing back and forth in my room. I hear my front door open and close. I gave everyone of my friends a key, so it's not worrying. My bedroom door opens and I look over to see a flash of Johnnie before he's tackling me into a hug. I fall and he falls on top of me. We stand back up and properly hug each other. We separate and walk down stairs to sit on the couch. I have a place in every room of my house dedicated to serious talks with each one of my friends. Johnnie's is on the couch.

"What's going on?" I ask him.

"Don't change the subject, Juliet, who's your Romeo?"

"Haha, well, it's not like that."

"Than what is it like?"

"I don't know if I like him."

"WHO?! Wait! How do you not know?"

"It's complicated. I never felt like this for this person before and I don't know!"

"Do you have non-platonic thoughts for that person?"

"Yeah..."

"You like 'em!"

"Oh, okay. Fuck!" I say. I guess I really do like him.

"WHO IS IT?"

"Don't tell?"

"Not a soul. Kye will probably force it out of me but I won't voluntarily tell anyone!"

"Jordan..."

"I.FUCKING.KNEW.IT!"