Chapter 8

I wake up at 6 AM. My alarm is blaring "A Match Into Water" by Pierce The Veil. It's a no-school Monday! Yay. I quickly turn on the light and get dressed. I throw on my Falling In Reverse T-Shirt with black skinny jeans. I turn around to see a very messy looking Jordan Sweeto sitting up in my bed.

He's so cute!

"Hey, sleepy-head," I say, skipping over to Jordan and sitting next to him.

"You're happy,"

"Is it a bad thing?"

"You're not a morning person, at all!"

"No school,"

"Yeah, plus concert!" The concert! I forgot!

"Oh yeah! It slipped my mind! Thank you, again. You have no idea how much that means to me," I say. He wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my shoulder.

"Yes I do, that's why I got them for us. Yes, 2 tickets. I wanted to be there for this moment in your life,"

"I wouldn't want anybody else,"

"You're my everything, you know that?"

"Now I do. You're mine too," I say. I kiss his cheek. When we pull apart, I drag him out of bed and I take his shirt off.

"You're stripping me now?"

"Get changed!" I say, throwing his change of clothes, he got out last night, at his chest. I run downstairs to see my parents are back.

"HI, SWEETHEART!" My father yells.

"Hi dad," I say. "You guys are back?"

"Yep, it was time to get back to see our daughter!" My mother replies.

"When did you guys get back?"

"Mid-night. Are you getting ready for school?"

"There's no school today,"

"Oh yeah, that's right! So what are you doing today?" My dad asks. Right on cue, Jordan comes down stairs, this time he's dressed but his hair isn't made. He still is adorable.

"Hi Jordan!" My mother says, walking up to hug him. My mother likes Jordan a lot and Jordan feels comfortable around her. My dad is just overprotective.

"Uh, hi Nina," Jordan says. He is allowed to call my mom by her first name.

"What time did Jordan get here?"

"Around 7:00PM. I had just gotten out of the shower," I explain.

"And he stayed the night?" My dad asks. No, more like accuses.

"Yeah he did. Nothing happened, guys! Just cuddling which we do any other day," I explain.

"I know, S-I mean Misery," my mom says. They're still getting used to my name change. My friends don't know about it, except Jordan and Johnnie. I've known Johnnie since pre-school so he knows me like the back of his own hand.

"Yeah," I say, letting the awkward silence settle in.

"So! What are you guys doing today with the lack of school?" My dad quickly asks.

"I actually am taking Misery, here, to a concert," Jordan says, almost proud.

"Really? That's exciting! What band?"

"Falling In Reverse," Jordan answers my mom.

"That's amazing! Misery has been wanting to see them!"

"Yeah, I know. The opening acts are Crown The Empire and Black Veil Brides which are some of her favorite bands. It's their Memory Lane tour,"

"Is that an album?"

"No, it's like them going down memory lane and performing popular songs they've made," I explain to my parents.

"Yep, and I actually got her and myself passes to meet the bands,"

"That's so sweet of you, Jordan," my mom says. I smile and go stand next to Jordan. My arm and his arm wrapped around each other's waists.

"Well, you guys have fun. Record it too!"

"I will!"

"Also, with the tickets I got, I get 2 professional recordings. One of the performance of each band. The second is of you meeting the band and behind the scenes with the band goofing around," Jordan explains.

"You didn't say that," I say.

"Well, now you know!" He says. I squeal and hug him.

This man will be the death of me.