Chapter 15

I wake up in my chair from last night. I cried myself to sleep. I woke up at 6:00AM, of course. I get ready for school, well, kinda.

I put on random clothes and barely brushed my hair, no makeup, nothing. I just brushed my teeth and left the house with my bookbag, books, ID with my lanyard and keys and my glasses. Normally I wear contacts but whatever. My mind wonders to Jordan and everything went from bad to worse in seconds.

Everything is horrible.

When I get to school I'm really early so I sit on the steps on the side no one sits on and waits for school to actually open.

Around 40 minuets later, people start showing up. I hide my head in hopes no one sees me.

But like I said before, everything is bad.

"Miz?" I hear someone ask. No one calls me Miz except Alex. I call her Al and she calls me Miz, since neither of us like that nickname we tease each other with it but were great friends. I look up and look at her before hiding my head again.

"Miz, are you okay?"

"No"

"What's wrong?"

"Jordan,"

"What happened with Jordan?"

"He changed during the concert and when we got home he yelled at me and snapped out. He's gone, he changed,"

"Oh my gosh!" I feel her hug me and stand up. "I'm going to talk with the others. We'll fix this!"

"Okay," I say. I hope you can fix him, I want my Jordan back.