Ghapter 10

We arrived at the concert 15 minuets before Crown The Empire starts to play, them being the first band to play. We quickly get to where the stage is and I look at him. He nods and we link hands, making our way to the front together. It's crowded but Jordan and I are determined to stay in the front and not loose each other. When the curtain goes up, people shove but we're already in the front. Crown The Empire walks on and begins playing.

Two songs later, they introduce themselves. I record the introduction and their next song. After just hearing the first chord, I know it's Machines. I scream along with the lyrics. I stop recording half way through, remembering it's saved for me. I look at Jordan and I smile. We sing along with the rest of the words till they leave the stage and the curtain comes back up, showing advertisement.

Around 15 minuets later, the curtain comes up and everybody shoves. Jordan stumbles and I fall down. Everybody around stops shoving and helps me up. I thank everybody. I look at the stage to see Black Veil Brides set up.

"You okay, girl who fell?" Andy Biersack asks. His voice is almost orgasmic.

"Yeah, thanks!" I shout.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" Andy asks. I see Jordan has been recording this. I mentally thank him.

"It's Misery," he says.

"Well Misery, here's a special song that seems to fit you right now. It's called Fallen Angles!" He says. Everybody in the band and crowd laughs. They play the song and I sing along to the words.

"IS EVERYONE READY FOR A PERFECT WEAPON?" I hear CC scream. Everyone looks to him and laugh. They being to play and I record the beginning scream Andy does. At the end of "Perfect Weapons", the bands introduce themselves and set up for their next song. They play "In The End" which makes everyone go insane.

"I'll give you guys a hint! I'll be on stage again with Ronnie," Andy says winking. I know what he's talking about. When they leave, I turn to Jordan and hug him.

"Thank you!" I say. He hugs me back and kisses my cheeks.

"Anything for you," he says. When we pull apart, Falling In Reverse enters on stage.

"HELLO GUYS!" Ronnie screams. The crowd screams in response. "Welcome to the Memory Lane tour where this band and those 2 other bands play our most popular songs. So, first off, we're going back. Back in time to when "The Drug In Me Is You"! Let's do this! Haha" Ronnie says and begins singing. Jordan and I sing along to all the words. This is our song, we've already established it.

When they finish the crowd cheers. "Hey guys?" Ronnie asks.

"YEAH, RONNIE?" We all shout.

"I don't know about you, but I gotta tell you something. I AM NOT A VAMPIRE!" He shouts and the band plays "I Am Not A Vampire". I record the first and second verse. When they finish, everybody is cheering. They introduce themselves. "I'll let you guys choose our next song! It can be either "Alone" or "Just Like You"?" Ronnie says.

"ALONE" the crowd screams. The song plays and everybody was jumping and screaming, not to mention head-banging. When they finish Alone, they instantly play Just Like You which had people screaming along.

"I AM AWARE THAT I AM AN ASSHOLE!" Ronnie and the rest of the crowd sing. When the song is finished, we see Andy walk onstage. Some people are confused but some, like Jordan and I, know exactly what's going down and are already looking forward to it. I link hands with Jordan and I quickly whisper in his ear.

"Let's watch this one together," I say. He nods and smiles right when you hear different news casters's audio being played. Ronnie and Andy perform "Asshole" from Ronnie's mixtape. Before I know it, the concert is over and Jordan is holding my hand, dragging me away from the disappearing crowd.