Chapter 19

(A/N yes it's Jordan and Johnnie hugging in the picture but I'm going to pretend it's Misery or me so. Yeah. If you have a better picture of Jordan that relates to this. Direct message me and I'll talk to you about it whenever I see it)

Jordan's POV:

Misery, I'm sorry. I just run, run as fast as I can. I messed up, I need to fix this. I love her, she's my best friend, my crush, my everything.

I run till I get to the entrance that she uses to get to school. She is still sitting there, but she won't move. I run to her and kneel in front of her.

"Misery," I say, panting. She tenses at the sound of my voice. She doesn't move though. "Misery, please".

"What..." She answers. She sounds so broken. My baby.

"Please...forgive me! I messed up. I was jealous,"

"Jealous?"

"Yes! Jealous!" I saw people who were leaving the school looking at me weird. "Can we talk at your place? Please?" She nods and lifts her head up for the first time.

Oh my god.

Her hair is messy, not brushed enough, she has bags under her eye, and she has tear marks. I did that to her. I'll never forgive myself. She grabs her stuff and starts walking towards her place. I pull out my phone and quickly type a text to Johnnie.

Jordan- we're going to hers to talk. I'll fix this. Swing by to & drop off my stuff?

Johnnie- yeah dawg. Sorry 4 flipping out.

Jordan- it's cool. I deserved it.

I put my phone away and run to catch up with her. We walk in silence to her house. Once we walk in to her house, we put our stuff down and she turns to face me.

"So...um..." She trails off.

"Um..." I repeat.

"My room or here?"

"It's up to you. I'm the one who needs to apologize. If you feel more comfortable down here then okay," I say.

"Let's go in my room" she says. We walk silently in her room. I close the door to her room behind her and sit next to her on the bed.  "So?"

"Misery. Look, I was jealous that everyone in the band payed more attention to you. I was jealous that you'll think I wasn't important or good enough anymore so I got jealous and angry. I lashed out when all you did was show how you care. You had a right to be upset with me. I'm sorry," I explain.

"I'll never leave you Jordan. You're the most important person to me, hence why it hurt so much. It's okay,"

"You forgive me?"

"Yes I do,"

"Do you trust me?"

"100%,"

"What would I do without you?" I say, hugging her. She hugs back.

"Crash and burn,"

"Exactly. I love you, Misery."

"I love you too, Jordan."