Chapter 7

Misery's POV

Knock knock knock

Who is knocking at my door? It's a Sunday, I wasn't expecting anyone so. I quickly pull my robe over my naked chest. I just got out of the shower, and my body isn't dried yet. Don't get me started on my hair. I walk down and open the door to see Jordan standing there with something behind his back. What is that adorable man hiding?

"Jordan! Hi! I wasn't expecting to see you, today!" I say to him. I'm happy to see him, I really do like him.

"Well, I got you something," he says.

"Well get your butt in here," I say, grabbing is hand and dragging him in my house. I shut the door and lock it. "You caught me right when I finished my shower so don't mind the robe," I say, walking upstairs to my room with him. I sit on my bed with him. I sit close enough that my naked knee is against his jeans. He puts down the gifts behind his back and leans in to hug me. I hug him back and lay my head on his shoulder. I needed his hug.

"I got you stuff," he says pulling out his phone.

"What?"

"Let me show you," he says. He turns his phone to me and I see a picture of him holding a tickets and a Yoshi. It looks like he's on his knees. That picture is one of the cutest things I ever saw.

"That picture is..."

"Is it bad?"

"Can I say it and not have it be weird?"

"I've seen you in almost no clothing, I think we're passed weird," he says. He puts his hands on my knee and doesn't move them.

"You're right. That picture is one of the cutest things I ever seen," I say. He smiles, blushes, and hugs me quickly. Why is he blushing? Does he like me too? Impossible.

"Thank you. Can you tell what I got you?"

"A new picture to add to your photo library on my phone?"

"I'm guessing I got you 3 things then, oops. Haha," he says. He hits buttons on his phone and I hear my phone ding. He sent me the picture.

"What did you get?"

"Well, here. I got you a new Yoshi!"

"YOSHI!" I say in my best Yoshi impression. He stops in his tracks. "What? Not good?"

"That was the cutest thing I ever heard," he says leaning forward and tightly hugging me. He knocks me over and presses 2 kisses on my cheeks.

"I'm not Yoshi! I'm not Yoshi!" I kept yelling while laughing. He laughs and sits up, grabbing my hand and pulling me up. The feeling of his lips on my cheeks tingles and I'm tempted to touch the area but that would be weird.

"Okay, sorry. Anyway, here's the Yoshi-don't say it again," he says, handing me the plushi. It's adorable!

"Yoshi!" I say it anyway.

"STOP THE CUTENESS!" He shouts.

"NEVER!" I lunge at him and knock him down, laying my head on his chest before sitting up.

"Haha, oh my gosh. We're so weird. Anyway, I also got you this," he says handing me something else. It's tickets...

...For a Falling In Reverse concert...

"AHH OH MY GOD!" I scream.

"That's not it," he says, handing me something else. It's passes to meet all the bands...

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK OH MY AHH!" I scream. "DID YOU BUY THESE?"

"Yeah, they're for you," he says. I grab his face and kiss his cheek. I hug him and squeeze him.

"I love you so fucking much!" I yell.

"I love you too," he says.

"I can't believe I'm going to meet Falling In Reverse, more importantly, Ronnie Radke!"

"And all the members of Crown The Empire and Black Veil Brides!" Jordan says.

Oh.

My.

God.

"You have no idea how much I love you," I say.

"Prove it," he says. I push him on the bed and snuggle next to him.

"You're the best person alive. I hope you know you're no longer leaving my side tonight or the day of the concert,"

"That's tomorrow so good thing I did bring a change of clothes,"

"Good. Now shut up and go to sleep,"

"But I'm in my jeans and I have my necklace on,"

"I'm naked, covered only in a robe. I don't want  you complaining," I say.

"Then change,"

"I will." I say, standing up. "Don't peak," I say, winking. I actually wouldn't mind him peaking, I wouldn't mind at all. I take off the robe and I bend down to get underwear. Of course they had to be lacy underwear. I change into shorts and a see-through tee-shirt. I turn off the lights and crawl into bed.

"Thank you for letting me stay," Jordan says quietly, pulling me closer to him. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. His arm is around my waist and I'm snuggled up to him.

"Thank you for the tickets and everything," I say. He giggles and kisses the top of my head. God, I wish he liked me back.