Chapter 5

Jordan's POV (shocker! Also I know Kyle's face is weird because I have magic pausing video powers. Fear me peasants. I'm sorry...I love you. But it fits the story right now, deal with it!)

When I get home from Misery's house all I can think about is her! What's going on? Do I like her? I need to call someone. I know, Kyle! He had to deal with this before he dated Johnnie. I quickly call Kyle and he instantly answers.

"Hello?"

"Kyle? Help!"

"What's going on?"

"I think I might like someone!"

"Yep! You're having company! I'm on my way!" He says. I sigh and hang up. At least he's helping me with this. Before anything else could happen, there's a knock at my door. I open to see Kyle, hunched over, out of breath.

"Did you run here?!"

"Yeah...I....did...oh man that's hard work! Anyway, let's talk!" He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the couch. Good thing I thought about closing the door or that would be wide open. "Who do you like?"

"It's...complicated..."

"Complicated...how?"

"I never felt this way about that person before..."

"Ohh, do you have thoughts about that person that aren't normal friend-like?"

"Yeah..." I say thinking back to the shower incident.

"You have a crush, you have a crush!"

"Oh..." I guess I really do. Huh.

"Well, are ya gonna tell me who?"

"Misery...."

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!"

With that, he hugged me, wished me luck, and ran home, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I do like her.