Chapter 2

It's been 2 days since Jordan's...bad day. We're all at Bryan and Johnnie's house. They live together since Johnnie's father passed away and his mother moved away. Johnnie stayed with Bryan since he was friends with the family for years. We're all saying what song we have for that project.

"Jordan, is it true you have "Untitled" by Simple Plan?" Shannon asks.

"No, he has Blank Space by Taylor Swift!" Kyle says.

"Actually, I have "I Love You" by Avril Lavigne," he says. He rolls up his sleeve, "one of the reasons I have that tattooed on my wrist," he says, showing us the ink on his wrist. We all gasp and look. I grab his wrist and look the writing. I look in his eyes and back at the ink. I press my lips to his wrist. I know that isn't the reason. I know Jordan better than anyone. I know everyone is looking at me kiss his wrist and tattoo but I don't care. I grab his hand and pull him into the bathroom. I shut the door and lock it behind us.

"Jordan..." He nods. Tears start streaming down my face as everything sinks in. "Why?"

"Pain, believing," he says.

"Why 'I Love You'"? I ask.

"You saved me that first time. It's for you. I love you," he says. I burst out crying and I pull him into a hug.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" I say, more tears streaming down my face. I love him, he's my best friend but also my rock. When we both calm down, we walk out of the bathroom and sit on the couch. I cuddle more to his side, my head on my shoulder. Our hands linked together.

"You guys have fun in there?" Jeydon asks.

"Who topped?" Samm, who's visiting, plays along.

"Guys, we aren't together," we say in unison