Stiles imagine for Tasha

This is a imagine for GallysChica aka Tasha! I hope you enjoy it and if you're not happy with it, I could remake it so it would fit your taste better.
----
Your boyfriend Stiles has been ignoring you all day and you're starting to worry. You've been worried that he would leave you from day one for someone better because you didn't feel like you were good enough for him, maybe that day was here.
When you're leaving your books from your second class on this boring Tuesday, you hear a voice calling you name. At first you think it would be Stiles saying he is sorry but it wasn't. It's Lydia.
You nod at her, but don't turn around because she would be able to notice the worry in your eyes.
"Come to the Lacrosse Field. The guys are practicing."
"Okay," you say following your friend to the field where you boyfriend who's ignoring you is going to practice.
Lydia starts cheering and checking out a guy she's interested in while you sit looking at you phone, being unsocial. A light push by Lydia on your arm makes you pay attention to the world outside your phone. Your eyes falls on the lacrosse team holding up a big sign with the words 'Tasha, I love you' on. In front stands your adorable boyfriend holding a bouquet of your favourite flowers. You smile like an idiot before running down the steps to be embraced by Stiles strong arms.
"I love you too Stilinski," you whisper before kissing him. The kiss is gentle and soft but has more passion in it than all your other kisses together. Around you is the team cheering but you can't hear them because you're lost in Stiles' magical eyes.
----
Hope you liked it Tasha!
Xx,
Elinthefab