Derek imagine

Derek gives you a light kiss on your cheek before walking back to his car. You smile to yourself as you make your way to the school. You're early because you wanted some time to study for yourself. As you hurry down the stairs someone or something grabs your arm pushing you to the wall.
"What the-," you stop when you see a pair of glowing eyes staring aggressively at you. You wince when a the werewolf slams his fist in the wall right beside your head.
"Where's Scott McCall?" He screams at you. You don't know if you should lie to keep your friend Scott safe or save yourself by telling the truth.
The werewolf hit you in the middle of your left cheek. You try to scream but he holds a hand in front of your mouth to prevent anyone to hear your scream for help. He drags his claws over your other cheek leaving noticeable scratch marks.
"You should answer me if you have any reason to continue your life, little lady."
At this point your heart rate is so high, you wouldn't be surprised if everyone in Beacon Hills could hear it.
He hits you once again, but this time it's not just scratch marks, it starts to bleed a lot. You're so scared of dying in this moment and never being able to tell Derek how much you love him.
"Leave her alone!" You hear someone roar behind you. When you turn your head, you see the beautiful, sexy werewolf that you love with all your heart. Derek.
He runs over to you attacking the other werewolf while somehow pushing you behind him. He pushes the werewolf with all his power, just enough to kill the one who was trying to hurt his beautiful princess.
"Y/N?" He whispers as he runs up to you and grabs your hand. "I'm so sorry I put you in danger, I promise I'll never ever do that again. Please forgive me?"
Tears are streaming down his face. Yes, sour wolf is crying.
"I'm okay, you're okay, everything is okay. Don't blame yourself, Der."
"God Y/N I really love you and I don't want you to get hurt." He whimpers and kisses the top of your head.
"I love you too sour wolf."
---
Hope you liked it! I'm sorry for not being that active lately. A lot of things is happening right now. I'm sick right now so I'm sorry if this imagine is a mess. Excuse the mistakes on this chapter (I really just want to sleep right now...)
Xx,
Elinthefab