A/N

Hey guys!
I'm finally getting better, which means that I might be updating tomorrow or Thursday.

There's some things that I just had to get out of me and I know for a fact that I can't talk to anyone about so here it is (you don't have to read it all if you don't want to):

I have a great friend who's grandpa passed away in cancer some days ago and she's going through a rough time right now. I feel so bad for her because she's such a lovely person and I love her so much. I wish she didn't have to go through all this.....

And I wanted to tell you guys something; I just found out that I as a kid got hit and pushed around in school. I already knew that I struggled in school with people being mean to me when I was 6-8 years old, but to know that I went home from school everyday crying as a 5 year old sucks... I used to be afraid of going to school, especially afraid of gym-class because people would push me around in the changing room. I hated school so much back then. Geez I'm crying right now... I still feel unsafe in school because of this. Every time someone raises their hand the slightest when they're close to me, I can't help it but panic and backing off....
I have this one friend, who I for the record love and adore, who punches me lightly on the arm just to be funny but the thing is it's scares me. I know it sounds stupid that I after all this years react that much, but it's really scary. I'm always scared that my little sister will hit me when we're having an argument, how stupid is that? I'm afraid my little 10 year old sister will hit me. I'm scared of walking close to people in my school that often starts arguments.

Please ignore this, I just had to get it out of me, sorry.
Xx,
Elinthefab