SMUT: Derek for Samantha

Hi everyone! I hope you like this! I wrote it for Samantha (sorry couldn't tag you, my Wattpad is playing crazy)... I hope you like it and are happy with the way it turned out!
--------------

You were laying on your bed looking at the roof. A single tear decided to run down your cheek for no reason at all, but that's what they've been doing since Derek left.
"Samantha?" Your friend Scott asked as he entered your room.
"What?" You whispered not looking at him.
"You have to stop this. It's freaking us all out. You're ignoring us and school. We have to know what's wrong." He sat down besides you. Another tear rolls down your cheek, but this one had a reason to. You really didn't want to think about how much you missed Derek but Scott gave you no other choice.
"Hey hey, don't cry," Scott said as he pulled you in for a hug. "Everything is okay."
"I'm so tired Scott."
"I know you are."
"And I miss him so much." Tears were streaming down your cheeks. "I miss Derek s-so much."
Scott hugged you even tighter and whispered that everything will be be fine. You stayed in his arms for hours until your tears had stopped running.
"Wait here," Scott said and hurried out of the room. You could hear voices outside debating over something you couldn't really hear.
You fell asleep listening to the voices and for the first time in ages you slept without a nightmare.
"Sammie?" A familiar voice whispered. You instantly knew who's voice it was.
"Derek?" You said and opened you eyes. Tears of joy were leaving your eyes.
"Shh, I'm here now."
He pulled you into one of his amazing hugs that you missed so much.
"Hey baby girl," he whispered.
"Hey wolfie," you whispered. He smiled softly at you but you could see the tears in his eyes.
"I've missed you so so much," you say with a little smile.
"I've missed you too," he answered and kissed you softly with passion. You gladly kissed him back. The kiss became a bit heated and he started tucking at the hem of your shirt. You let him slip it off. He took his shirt off. You slid your hands up and down over his muscular chest as he attached your lips once again. He moaned softly against your lips making you smile. You missed his touch so much. He slid his pants down as you do the same to yours. He didn't hesitate to enter you. You hadn't adjusted to his size before he started to thrust hard. You screamed his name but the screams slowly turns into moans of pleasure as he hit your G-spot. You cum before you could tell him and he does the same. He pulled himself out of you.
"I've missed you so much princess."
"And I you my sour wolf."
You heard the door open.
"I guess you feel better now, Sammie." Stiles laughed at his own joke but quickly hurried out when you threw a book at him.

-----------
Hope you liked it Sammie! Please let me know what thought of it and what I can improve to the next time!
Xx,
Elinthefab