SMUT: Aydia

Hi guys! So I was asked to write a Aydia (Lydia+Aiden) smut so here it is. I hope you like it.
I've actually been asked to write smit with Lydia, so I'm working on that right now.

Lydia's POV:
Stiles went on and on about the new theories he had about this alpha pack. Usually I would be listening and commenting on what he said, but today was different. I had met the most handsome, attractive guy in school. He and his twin brother were new, and there was something special about them. I didn't know what it was, but I felt a push towards one of the irresistible twins, the straight one of course.
"What do you think Lydia?" Scott said as all the pack members turned around. I felt my cheeks heat up because I didn't know what to say but being the smart girl I am, I answered the first thing that came to mind.
"I don't know. I mean, they are a potential threat, but we don't really have any clear evidence to support that."
"She's got a point," Allison said. "They might not be as dangerous as the seem."
"But I have a point too. They might be AS DANGEROUS AS THEY SEEM!" Stiles looked annoyed with the fact that no one were really seeing his point of view. The pack started arguing on wether of not to take action against this pack. No one seemed to notice that I wasn't even paying attention.
Something caught my eye outside the window. There was someone standing on the other side of the street. Out of curiosity, I looked closer at the creature. The young man held a finger in front of his lips, signalling for me to follow him. He looked awfully familiar. I gasped when I realised that it was the new kid from school, the one I was day dreaming about.
"Hey Lydia, are you okay?" Allison asked looking worriedly at me.
"Yeah yeah, I just have a slight headache."
"Maybe you should go home. We all know that this last year have been stressful for you," Scott said. The rest of the pack nodded in agreement.
"Okay. I'll see you just later," I said before exiting the McCall-house.
I walked to the place where I saw the kid stand earlier and found a note that he'd left for me.

It said:
Hey Lydz,
Follow the path in the morning woods behind you for 500 meters. I'll be waiting for you.
Aiden

Aiden, that's right. That's his name. I didn't hesitate to do as he told me to.
The forest was cold and dark. I felt completely lonely. I slowly moved forward before something hard hit my side, pushing me up against a tree. Standing in front of me was mr extremely handsome-Aiden. I could see the lust in his eyes. He was really horny, which I could feel against my leg. He smiled wickedly before smashing his lips on mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. I tangled your fingers in his hair, as he scratched my back, trying to hold me even closer. I moaned when he bit my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I parted my lips for him. He took this as a encouragement to take things to the next level. Before I could react, both of our shirts were on the ground. I grind lightly onto him, which made him moan in pleasure. He quickly pulled off his jeans and boxers, leaving his length fully exposed. I gasped when I saw how huge and hard he was. I pulled off my skirt and knickers, as well as my bra.
He didn't hesitate to part my legs and push himself inside of me. I screeched when I first felt his huge member inside of me. He didn't give me any time to adjust to his size before thrusting hard and fast.
"Aide-." my scream turned into moans of pleasure as he started hitting my G-spot. I didn't have time to warn him before coming, but he didn't warn me either when he realised a enormous amount of cum inside of me.
He pulled himself out of me, breathing heavily.
"That was-," I started talking.
"Okay," he finished, making me wrinkle my forehead.
"No, it was amazing," you told him.
"Yeah I know. You just f*cked me, of course it was amazing," he said with a chuckle. I hit him playfully on the arm.
"You're such a idiot."
"Thanks."

So what do you think? Was it okay?
So I just wanted to remind you that I'm here for you guys if you ever need someone to talk to, okay?
Bye bye. I love you,
Elinthefab