Stiles imagine for Zara

Hi everyone! I finished writing Dimpleme1650 s imagine some minutes ago, and I decided to post it right now, so here you go. I really hope you like it, Zara. And keep in mind that I wrote this when I was tired so if there's any grammar/spelling mistakes or anything, forgive me.

-----------

You let your bestie Scott slide his arm around you as you laughed at his joke. You smiled at each other before he had to leave.

"Zara?" You boyfriend Stiles whispered.

"Hi babe, you're driving me as usual right?" You answered as you started to walk over to Stiles' jeep. But you quickly understood that something wasn't right and stopped walking.

"Stiles?" You said as you turned around, finding your boyfriend walking away from you. "STILES? What's going on?"

"Really Zara really? You're seriously going to pretend like you don't know?"

"Yes, because I don't." You whispered confused. What on wary was the matter with him today.

"Just leave me if you don't like me anymore, just don't cheat on me with Scott. Good luck with Scott and yours relationship," he said and continued to walk. You laughed a bit at the fact that he was accusing you to cheat on him with his best friend.

"Seriously Stiles? Do you actually believe that I would leave you for SCOTT?" You said a bit offended.

"Just leave me alone... And Zara, we're over." He turned around walking back to his car.

"You were going to give me a ride..." You whispered your smallest problem at the moment as you realised what just happened. STILES broke up with YOU.

Tears started to fill the corner of your eyes and slowly streamed down your cheeks as you walked home.

When you got home, you walked over to the fridge, grabbed some ice cream to eat your sorrow away. After eating loads of ice cream, the door bell rings. Knowing that you were the only one at home, you dragged yourself to the door to see who is was. Stiles. You tried to close the door in his face, but failed when he grabbed your arm.

"Zara please listen to me," he whispered sorrowfully.

"Why should I? You broke up with me, remember?" Another tear slipped down your cheek when you thought about it.

"I'm so-"

"Stop."

"Just hear me o-"

"Leave"

"I talked to Scott. And he told me and I'm so so sorry Zara. I should've believed you," he whispered as tears started to fill his eyes.

"I'm sorry too."

"Please forgive me."

"I... I..."

"Please?"

"Okay, okay. I forgive you," you told him with a light smile.

"Seriously?" He whispered, not quite ready to believe you just yet.

"Deadly," you whispered, placing your arms around his neck. He picked you on the lips lightly and smiles at you.

"I was so afraid I lost you forever," he whispered in your ear. You pulled him closer into a bearhug.

"Don't worry, you'll never loose me. You're stuck with me because I'm crazy about you Stilinski."

"I love you Zara."

"I love you too."

----------

I hope you liked it! I'll post the next requested imagine tomorrow!
Xx,
Elinthefab