SMUT: Lydia

Hey guys! This is another smut, but instead of it being with one of the guys, it's with Lydia. I hope you like it!

•••••

I sat down on a chair in the bar and dragged my hand through my normally perfect hair. For once, I wasn't hiding the fact that school was pretty stressful.
"Need a break from life?" A voice said behind me. I turned my head, to be met by the most perfect brown eyes imaginable. She sat down on the empty place beside me. Her strawberry blonde hair fell nicely around her pretty, perfectly shaped head.
"Tell me about it," I answered.
"I bet your day wasn't as horrible as mine." She smiled at me. I raised my eyebrows.
"I'm failing school because I found out that my boyfriend is dying in cancer so I left her."
"Ouch, harsh. But my boyfriend died a while back," she said smiling a bit. I must've looked shocked at what she just said because she giggled a bit.
"You look like a mess," she told me. I liked that girl, she was honest and not afraid to tell people what she thought.
"You too," I answered her. She smiled adorably at me.
"Lydia," she said as she ordered a whiskey.
"Sorry?"
"I'm Lydia."
"Oh."
"And you are?"
"Oh right- I'm Y/F/N"
"That's a pretty name."
I blushed at what the beauty in front of me said.
"What? I mean it." She took a sip of her drink and she looked closer at me. "You have beautiful eyes."
This made you blush even more, which was probably the point because she was smirking like crazy.
"Thank you," you stuttered, still a bit shocked that this beauty was talking to you, the average girl. She told me that she went to Beacon High, and I couldn't help it but squeal in happiness. A beautiful young lady was in the school I just started.
"You're cute when you're happy," she told me with a cheeky grin.
"Oh shut up."
"I mean it though."
"Thank you," I said, blushing.
"And that's adorable," she said, smiling widely at me. I was confused.
"What's adorable?"
"You blushing," she told me as if it was obvious. I looked down at my drink with a smile on my face which was crazy, really. A girl I just met, was making me feel butterflies in my stomach.
"Let's get out of here," she stated and stood up. "You coming?"
At first, I was a bit surprised of how randomly she asked me to go over to her place, but I couldn't resist her offer.
"Yeah," I said, grabbing my coat.
We walked out of the bar together after paying the check. As fast as we were outside, she pushed me against the wall, smashing her lips onto mine. I kissed her back, but just before the kiss got too heated, she let go.
"Let's go to my place," she whispered as she left one last kiss on my lips.
She grabbed my hand as she led me to her car. As fast as we were both seated, she started driving away. She drove for something that seemed to be hours, but maybe it was just because I was horny.
When the drive came to a stop, she rushed around the car, opened my door and dragged me to the front door. Her hand was shaking slightly when she was going to open the door. I grabbed her hand to steady it, not letting go before she could open the door.
She took her shoes off and so did I when we entered the house. As fast as we were done with that, she dragged me up to her room. I didn't even let her close the door before attaching our lips. She bit my lip lightly, begging for entrance. I gave it to her and our tongues started battling for dominance. I started to grind on her, making her moan against my lips. She had her hands tangled in my hair. I stopped grinding, and started running my hands down her body, closer and closer to her clit. At this point, she was a moaning mess. I pulled her skirt down. She did the same to my jeans as I pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her in nothing but her slack lace bra with matching underwear. I started kissing downwards. She wasn't able to hide how horns she was, as her fluid started to run down her leg. I smiled at the affection I had on her.
"Someone's horny," I stated at her skin.
"Just get it on with," she moaned back at me.
I was down my her knickers, so I pulled them off, leaving her fully exposed to me and I wouldn't complain. She moaned when my tongue licked all the fluid she'd already released. Her taste was amazing. I pushed two fingers inside of her, making her moan loudly.
"F*ck Y/N," she screamed. I smiled as I placed one more finger inside of her and started rubbing fast and hard. She was just about to cum when I pulled my fingers out.
"Why?"
"Not yet."
I smirked at her before letting my tongue glide across her clit making her moan louder than ever. It didn't take long from that, until she came. Her liquid was dripping out of her in such large amount, that I had no chance of licking it all up.
She flipped me over to return the favour.
"Lydia I have so- oh gosh, made timing. I could go," a male voice said. He sounded terrified from what he just witnessed.
"Stiles?" Lydia said, looking completely embarrassed.
"I'll come back later."
"No. I'll see you later Y/N."
I was shocked that she chose this random guy named Stiles, who names their kid Stiles?, over me but I just nodded.
Stiles went downstairs to wait for me to get dressed. Lydia kept looking at her hands, like she regretted all of the events of this last half an hour. This made me feel awkward, because I certainly didn't regret them.
I placed my right hand on Lydia's leg, a bit too far up than usual people would've, but who really cares. She moaned once again at the feeling. I moved my lips to her ear and whispered: "You owe me."

••••••••••

Did you like it?
If there's any mistakes or anything, I'm sorry. It's literally in the middle of the night right now and I'm soooo tired...
Good night,
Elinthefab