SMUT: Aiden

Hi guys! This is a Aiden smut, as you probably understood from the title... I really hope you like it!

------

You let the water soak my body while you were singing 'Where Did The Party Go' by Fall Out Boy (I mean, why not?). You didn't hear the door to the bathroom open. You flinched when a pair of hands slipped down your soaked body. You felt uncomfortable since you didn't know who it was but you didn't dare to turn around.
"Hey baby," you boyfriend Aiden whispered. You let out the breath you didn't know you were holding.
"Hey," you whispered as you rested your head against his chest. You felt a certain thing poke you on your leg, which made you smile.
"Someone's horny."
"Oh shut it. You are too," he answered clearly embarrassed.
"Am n-," you started but quickly stopped when a pair of hands started making their way closer to your private area. A moan escaped from your mouth as one of his fingers pushed inside of you.
"What did you say?" He whispered with a smirk on your lips, before turing you around so you were facing him. You shook your head.
"I'm not horny like you."
He raised a eyebrow. You took the time to push him up against the wall of the shower and started grinding on him. He moaned your name. When he realised that you were proving your point, he switched place with you and started to bend down until his mouth were positioned right over your clit. He slowly started to lick around your area. Two of his fingers, he stuck inside of you and started pumping. You moaned at the feeling but knew that if you didn't do anything to prevent him from turning you on, he'd win. Loosing wasn't even a word for you. You pulled his head up to your lips and kissed him violently before flipping you guys around once again. You made your way down his abs before coming to his huge member. He was so hard at this point. You placed the tip of his huge length in your mouth and pushed it in as far as you could. Still, you couldn't fit all of him inside of you, so you took the remaining part and started pumping with your fingers. Aiden was a moaning mess and soon forgot all about the 'who's the horniest'- thing. You licked it all up when he came.
He pulled your head up to his lips and started kissing you violently. You moaned against his lips, causing a smile that formed on his pink soft lips.
He positioned himself over your opening and pushed inside.
"A-Aiden." Your scream turned into a moan as he started thrusting in and out of you. He left loving kissed on your lips whenever he could. The water continued to pour down your sweaty bodies.
"Y/N," he moaned to you. A flood of pleasure came over you as you came. It didn't take long for him to cum after that.
You sat down on the ground beside your boyfriend.
"You're so wonderful," he said, leaving a kiss on your cheek.
"Why thank you."
"I mean it."
"I know you do," you said, pecking his soft lips. "I love you."

-----

Hi! I hoped you liked it. I'm not that happy with this one, mostly because I wrote most of it last night and then finished it up today... The result wasn't the best....

Xx,
Elinthefab