Your romantic dinner

Scott: When he pick you up at your house in his mums car to go to the restaurant, he hands you a bouquet of beautiful flowers. He makes you blush like a idiot when he tells you that you look stunning. After you left the house to walk over to the car, Scott grabs your arm and opens your door. You enter a cute little restaurant and you're guided to your table. You eat amazing food before leaving the restaurant to go for a walk. Scott tells you that he loves you and kisses you softly. Your date was the best moment of your life!

Stiles: Stiles doesn't really understand the whole restaurant thing, accept if it's McDonalds, so when he asks you out you order pizza and watch lame movie throughout the night. He hates scary movies as much as you do, but for some reason he always wants to watch them. You think it's a excuse to hold you close to him.

Liam: Liam isn't really the romantic kind of person, but he knows that you'd love to go on a romantic date with him so he asks you out. The date will take place at Liam's house, you'll be cooking together. The cooking ends in a huge food fight, but that's okay with both of you because you had a great time. The food was a mess, so Liam drives you to McDonalds where you eat hamburgers before going back to his place to watch a movie. While the movie is playing, Liam is whispering all the things he loves about you in your ear, which is a lot of things. That date was one of the best you'll ever attend!

Parrish: Jordan picks you up after work, he drives you to his house where his parents, yeah that's right, are waiting for you. You freak out because you look like a mess after work and it's the first time you ever met them, but they're fine with you being all relaxed around them. Parrish' mum cooks amazing food that the three of you eat in a comfortable silence.

Derek: Derek and you went to w beautiful picnic he'd set up just for you. It's located in a beautiful spot from which you can see all of Beacon Hills. You're surprised because you didn't know that Derek could be such a sweetheart. You rest your head in his lap and watch the stars. He asks you what you want to do with your life when you're all grown up. You tell him that you don't really know, before asking him the same. You don't get any answer at first but after a while he tells you that he don't know but whatever he does he'll need you by his side.

Jackson: Jackson loves to spoil you with gifts and romantic dinners, but he feels like Beacon Hills' restaurants isn't good enough for his princess so when he takes you out for a romantic evening, if often turns into weekends in another city. He drives you to the dinner dresses in a suit and tries his best to be a gentleman throughout your evening, which often isn't that successful. That doesn't make you love him any less. If something it makes you love him more.

-------------
Hi guys! Thank you GallysChica for giving me this idea. I changed it a bit, but I hope you still like it!
You can still request!
Xx,
Elinthefab