SMUT: Aiden for Irene

Hey guys! I hope you like this! Like I've mentioned earlier, I'm pretty new to writing smut so if there's anything that I wrote wrong or something, just tell me, ok?

-----

You stared into the wall for hours. You fought with your boyfriend Aiden and things got really bad. Tears fills your eyes when you think about it.

*FLASHBACK*
You entered Derek's loft because your pack leader Scott asked you to come there. You heard screams and running from the loft and hurried up to find your boyfriend Aiden beating the sh*t out of Scott. Your eyes started to fill with tears.
"A-Aiden?"
He turned around to see you. His red eyes quickly changed back into his normal eye colour.
"Irene, I can ex-" he started to tell you.
"Don't worry, I think I understand enough already," you said with tears rushing down your face. He took a step forward, just to be pushed back by Derek.
"Leave her alone, douche," Derek said gritting his teeth at Aiden but he's not strong enough to stop him form following you when you ran outside.
"Irene please let me explain!" He shouted behind you.
"Just leave me alone," you screamed back at him as you turned around. "I trusted you!"
"I know Irene, please you have to understand-"
"Understand what? Why you were beating up Scott? That you never cared about me, you were only using me to hurt them?"
"No, no. I didn't use you. I love you," he said regretfully.
"Spare it for someone else. We're over."
"Irene?"
"Just leave me alone," you whispered as you pushed the door of your car open.
*END OF FLASHBACK*

Tears started to stream down my face. You hugged your legs as told yourself over and over that you were better off without him but you didn't convince yourself. He'd been such a big, and important, part of your life, you couldn't just leave him behind but you knew that you had to.
"I screwed up, Aiden," you whispered to yourself, wishing that Aiden heard you.
"Actually, I was the one who screwed up things," a voice behind you said. Aiden.
"What're you doing here?"
"I-I came to say I'm sorry, and tell you that I can't do this to you anymore."
"What're you talking about?"
"I'm leaving town, forever."
Tears started to stream down your face as you realised that this was probably the last time you'd see your boyfriend.
"Please don't leave," you whispered.
"I'm sorry, but I have to. I've hurt you enough," he told you and started walking out the room. He couldn't just leave! You were in love with that idiot. You needed him.
"Aiden?"
"Yeah?"
"Please don't leave me?"
As if he understood what you really meant, he started walking back to you with a little cute smile on his lips.
"Why?"
"Because... Because I need you," you whispered with the first smile since your big fight. You stood up and started walking slowly towards him.
"You need me?" He grinned at you and bit his lip.
"Yeah."
"Interesting," he whispered as he attached his lips with your neck, slowly sucking on your skin. A small moan escaped from your mouth.
"Can't hear you babe," he whispered against your skin. You answer by moaning louder. He connects your lips, sliding his tongue over your bottom lip. You denied him entrance making him frustrated. He squeezed you ass making you gasp so he have the opportunity to enter you mouth.
He pushed you against the wall, telling you to jump. You place your legs around his torso. You can feel his member harden against your leg and you smile.
He started go walk you up to your room, before throwing you on your queen sized bed. You tuck at his t-shirt, with his help you pull it over his head and throws it at the ground. He removes your shirt as well. He removes his sweatpants and your jeans. His gaze travel up and down your body making you blush.
"You're so sexy," he whispered before reconnecting your lips. You started to grind on him making him moan in pleasure.
"Your such a tease," he whispered in your ear before sliding his hand into your panties. You moan and grab onto the sheets.
"F*ck me Aiden," you whispered back to him.
"Will do," he answered removing your panties and his boxers. He grabbed a condom from his jacket and rolled it over his hard member. He placed his huge length over your entrance and looked you in the eyes for half a second before pushing himself inside of you. You gasped when you feel how gigantic he was.
"Geez Irene, you're so tight," he groaned as he continued to thrust in and out of you. You moan as he hit your g-spot. You couldn't hold it anymore and realised right before Aiden. He pulled himself out of you, breathing heavily.
"You were amazing babe."
"I love you," you whispered to him.
"I love you too."
You smiled at him and placed a peck on his lips.
"Let's leave town together," he said all of a sudden.
"You know I can't do that."
"Okay then I'm staying here with you."
"I'm fine with that."

------

I really hoped you liked it Irene! Please tell me if you're happy with the result!
Xx,
Elinthefab