Characters

Before you start reading, just go through this chapter where I explain each character's role and also kind of explain the plots with the pairs. Some pairs have no evidence yet because...well...BECAUSE I'M EVIL. MWAHAHAHAHA. anyways, enjoy this little intro...chapter...thingy. ^_^

Main Characters:
Real Name (Stage Name)

K.I.S.S:

Sakura Haruno (Hana):
The cheerful, bipolar leader and lead singer. She is 18 years old. After the band is sued, she despises Sasuke Uchiha and forbids her members from having any kind of contact with them.

Hinata Hyuga (Hime):
The shy, underconfident main singer. She is 18 years old and the cousin of Neji Hyuga. Big fan of 3S2N, especially Naruto, which whom she forms a duo, NaruHime.

Ino Yamanaka (Akaibara):
The visual, lead rapper and lead dancer. Also is a Japanese fashion icon. She is 18 years old. She has a small crush on Sai, but then despises him after the lawsuit.

Tenten (Ama):
Main rapper and main dancer. Knows martial arts involving weapons. She is all about loving yourself, but underneath, she is insecure and runs away from love every time she gets close to it. She is 19 years old.

Temari (Shika):
Main singer and lead dancer. Known for her large fan that she takes with her everywhere she goes. She is 20 years old. She gets her stage name from her love of nature, especially deer (Shika means deer). It's also to honor her childhood friend, Shikamaru Nara. After the lawsuit, they are never able to see each other anymore.

3S2N:

Sasuke Uchiha (Sasuki):
The cold-blooded, handsome and multitalented leader and lead singer. He is 18 years old. He is the reason why K.I.S.S was sued, because he was jealous of Sakura Haruno. They both hate each other, but then he slowly falls in love with her.

Naruto Uzumaki (Narui):
The loud, dense, and caring main rapper and singer. Known as 'The Life of the Party'. He is 18 years old. Close friend to Sasuke and Neji. His nickname is Menma, which came from a movie he did. Big fan of K.I.S.S's Hime (Hinata). He also forms a duo with her, NaruHime.

Sai (Sai):
The calm, cheerful, carefree lead singer and main dancer. Also has a knack for art. He is 18 years old.

Neji Hyuga (Neji):
A hopeless romantic and the main singer. Currently attends Tokyo University and majoring in Medicine. He is 19 years old. He's cousins with K.I.S.S'S Hime (Hinata) and has a crush on Ama (Tenten).

Shikamaru Nara (Shiki):
The lazy, intelligent and old-fashioned lead rapper and lead dancer. His childhood friend is K.I.S.S'S Shika (Temari). After the lawsuit, they are never able to see each other anymore.

Secondary Characters:

Tsunade:
K.I.S.S'S manager and the CEO of Dreamy Ent. She can first be perceived as scary and tough, but is really caring and loving. She has a one-sided hate towards Jiraiya.

Jiraiya:
3S2N's manager. Naruto calls him 'Pervy Gramps' due to his perverse tendencies towards other girl groups. He tries to get Tsunade to get along with him, but she doesn't budge.

Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame:
K.I.S.S'S bodyguards. Kiba has a obvious crush on Hinata, while Shino studies entomology at Tokyo University.

Choji Akimichi (ChoG):
Solo artist and occasional rapper. He is 18 years old. Best friend to Shikamaru. Currently dating Karui, an actress.

Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki:
Naruto's parents. They both visit him weekly, giving him and his band mates gifts from their fashion business, Rasengan.

Gaara and Kankuro:
Temari's overly protective brothers. Gaara is 18, Kankuro is 19. Gaara is tedious and Kankuro is somewhat weird. They don't like Shikamaru.

Kakashi Hatake:
The mysterious CEO of Golden Star Ent. He is usually seen with a mask on and only his assistant, Obito Uchiha, has seen his real face.