Shikamaru/Temari

-_-
Shikamaru

My alarm rang at 5:00 a.m., to which I responded with a smash to the Snooze button. I nuzzled into my pillow, trying to go back to my amazing dream. Then suddenly, something startled me: a really loud ping! from my phone.

My phone is vintage, meaning that it was a 1990's Nokia Brick. My band mates always bug me about getting a smartphone, like Naruto's iPhone 6 or Neji's Samsung Galaxy S5 or Sasuke's iPhone 5s or Sai's Samsung Note 5 (which was bigger than his face).

I never listen to them, though. Screw their opinions. It's my life, and I can do what I want. Plus, my fangirls think it's cute that I'm a little old-fashioned.

Anyway, I grab my phone and open the text I got. It was a text from Temari, from...an hour ago? That's weird...Tema always sleeps at around 11 or 12, depending on her schedule.

My curiosity got the best of me, as I clicked on the text.

^~○~^
Temari

Last night, 4:00 a.m.

I was giggling uncontrollably as I drank another shot of the addictive sake.

We were celebrating another successful concert week, with our latest album, Crush, playing in the background.

I jumped up whenever it was my part:

Valentines day everyday
CUPID made hore chau watashi wa
utsukushi sa to toge wo
motsu kiken na bara

The girls clapped for me, which made me happy and bow like it was the end of a concert.

"Oh, Temari!" Sakura squealed, "Why are you so amazing?!"

I blushed and flipped my hair, "I can't teach you my ways when you're sober, darling."

Everyone laughed loudly. I smiled at my younger sisters, then sat down and grabbed the shot glass from Ino.

I gulped the shot down, "Ahhh, it's so delicious~" I exclaimed, as Sakura and Ino nodded in agreement. Hinata, however, just wore her worried expression, to which I pouted to.

"Hinata-chan, why won't you share this glory with us? We are, so why don't you join in?" I whined, which earned me a shy smile from Hinata.

She shook her head, "I just don't feel like it. I'm worried about making mistakes..."

Sakura chortled, "Come on, Hina! Just have at least one~" She poured a shot for her, then offered it to her.

She held her hand up, smiling, "No thanks." Once she did that, Sakura knew it was best to just give it up: Once Hina says no, no means no.

I shrugged and opened a box of Pocky. I took out five sticks and chomped on them, feeling the chocolate melt on my tongue.

Ino took some, too. We were the Pocky Queens; not only because we love Pocky, but because we did a commercial for Pocky. Thanks to us, their sales went up by 10%. And yes, we're that popular.