Sakura/Sasuke

《~♡▪♡~》
Sakura

"N-Naruto-kun!" Hinata says, looking down at the now-unconscious Narui.

She looks up at us, who are wide eyed with shock--well, except for Sasuke, obviously.

Neji-san walks up to them, looking down at Narui with his hands on his hips. "If you don't mind me asking, Hinata-sama," he begins, then pauses for Hina's answer. She nods.

"Where did you get that outfit?" He asks, as Hinata starts blushing.

"Um...I went shopping earlier with Ino-chan...and she picked this outfit for me, so that a could make...a good...first impression..."

I raise an eyebrow at Ino, who just shrugs.  I sigh, then speak up. "She made quite an impression, alright. Will he be okay?"

He shrugs. "Meh. He'll wake up once the food comes. What're we having?"

~~TIMESKIP~~

We sit around the table, the boys on the opposite side of us. Naruto is still asleep, but I can tell what he's dreaming about.

And I don't feel like sharing, so just imagine it...

Anyway, our pizza finally arrived and we dug in. Kiba still stood by the door, but Hina convinced him to come sit with the rest of us.

Jiraiya-san was trying to wake up Naruto, and he finally succeeds when he slaps Naruto awake, causing him to yelp in surprise.

All of us tried to stuff our chuckles--even Kiba. Naruto definitely knows how to bring a party to life. Well, at least that's what I heard.

Hina starts blushing again, hiding her blush with some pizza. "Can he see me, Sakura-chan?" She asks.

I chuckle. "Don't think so. But he's coming this way." Naruto comes and takes a seat across from Hinata, who is still blushing. And, from the looks of it, Naruto must have punched himself in the face or something, since there was blood gushing from his nose.

Oh, wait...

I send a death glare at him, silently letting him figure out the situation. He raises an eyebrow, then shrugs and grabs a slice of pizza.

Anyway, I don't want to pay too much attention to him, since Hinata is here for that, so I just glance at Sasuke.

The raven-haired leader of 3S2N, the mysterious type. I don't know much about him, but he's definitely an interesting specimen...

I bite into my pizza as I scan him (in a non-creepy way, mind you).

He had dull looking black eyes. His hair was in a weird duck tail hairstyle. His eyes still had tiny remnants of guy liner, which I thought was kind of cute. His jawline was so sharp I felt like it could cut my finger if I touched it...

"Uh, can I help you?"

I snapped out of my trance and found myself reaching for his jawline.

Blushing furiously, I sat back in my chair. "N-nothing..."

"Oh! Are you guys participating in the Battle of the Bands tomorrow?" Tenten rescued me from further questioning.