Sai/Ino

{^~^}
Sai

I feel kind of sorry for Neji. He's stuck sharing a bed with Naruto. But in my defense, I shared a room with him a few months back.

After one night, I immediately requested to room with Shiki because Naruto snores so loudly. Also, his snores seem to follow me into my dreams. Ew.

Anyway, I was out on the porch, studying a nest full of baby birds. I sketch out the tree on my sketchpad, then proceed to draw the nest.

My eyebrows furrow in intense concentration. The nest must be perfect. I plan on giving this picture to a special someone.

And no, I'm not going to give it to the someone you're thinking of. Whoever it is you're thinking of, it's probably not the same person.

"Oi, Sai!" Neji shouts. "We're leaving in twenty minutes!"

I heave a sigh. "Okay. I'll go get ready now." I close my sketchpad and, with a bright smile, I wave farewell to the baby birds and go inside.

{☆.☆}
Ino

Temari told us that we are meeting with 3S2N. The 3S2N!! OMG.

WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?! I go into my closet, looking for something I haven't worn yet.

Red dress? Nope, wore that to a banquet last year. Kimono? Wait, this isn't even mine! Note to self: give pink kimono to Tenten. Jeweled top? Wore that. Pink dress? Wore that. Ooh, this is cute! I think as I hold up a peach-colored outfit. Oh, wait, I WORE THIS YESTERDAY!!

Heaving a sigh, I shrug my shoulders and yell into the corridor, "Hina-chan! Can I borrow your car? I need to go shopping!"

Hinata opens her door, raising an eyebrow. "You have so many clothes, Ino. Why buy more?"

I pout. "I need something new to wear tonight! I've already worn everything in my closet at least once."

She crosses her arms. Welp, guess I'm gonna have to go that way.

I smirk. "You can come if you want. I'll pick out a gorgeous outfit for you so that you can make quite an impression on Narui-chan."

She turns her head slightly, trying to hide the blush on her cheeks. I smirk in victory and get up to walk over to her and put an arm around her neck.

"So, what do you say? Wanna go make a great first impression?" I ask, smiling mischievously. Hinata bites her bottom lip, then sighs, "Okay, I'll give you a ride."

"That's my girl!" I say happily, reaching for my purse and sunglasses. "Let's hit the road!"

{^~^}

I climb into the van and crash into the backseat. We were on our way to the concert venue, which was the Big Cat in Osaka. Our concert was going to start in two hours, so we really needed to get to work.

As soon as everyone got in, Neji got his phone out to check for any replies on his dating profiles. And I know what you're thinking: how is it so difficult for a member of Japan's most popular boy band to find love?

Well, let's just say that Neji hasn't found the kind of love he's desiring.

Oh, and you didn't get this from me, but he actually has a fan boy crush on Ama from K.I.S.S. But who could blame him? The girls of K.I.S.S were pretty attractive. Especially Akaibara.

Wait, forget I said that. I mean, she's pretty. Pretty much not my type, though.

"Nothing?" I ask a defeated Neji. He looks at me and heaves a sigh. "Why can't I get a girl, Sai? Why don't girls see that I'm better than the douchebags they're dating?"

I shrug. "Who knows? Girls are hard to understand." Neji nods in agreement. "True."

Naruto laughs. "Don't worry, bro. You'll find someone. And when you do, she will never let you go."

"Says the one who can't even keep a normal conversation with a literal angel." Sasuke says quietly, but loud enough for me to hear.

Raising an eyebrow, I ask, "What do you mean? What's he talking about, Shiki?"

He laughs. "Neji got a call from his cousin Hinata earlier, and Naruto answered it. Let's just say...things got interesting..."

Naruto blushes, "H-Hey! She thought I was great!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Shiki says dismissively. "We're having dinner with them tonight, so we'll just have to find out then."

Oh yeah, forgot about that, I think. I can't wait to formally meet the most popular girl group in Japan! It's been too long.

{☆.☆}

"Come on, Hina! Trust me, you'll look stunning in that outfit!" I plead.

I know Hinata's insecure about her body, but when she gets dolled up, her looks could even rival the new Miss Universe!

"I-Ino-chan...I don't know about this outfit..." She stutters. "It looks a little...loud..."

I scoff and pull the curtain, and the person behind it looked absolutely beautiful.

The outfit I chose consisted of: a white, ruffled blouse that reveals her toned belly; a lavender colored skirt; jeweled wedges; and her neck and ears were adorned with zircon, her birthstone.

"Oh. My. Gosh." I was speechless. She looked gorgeous.

If Naruto doesn't think she's beautiful, then we're gonna have a problem.

And DONE! Did you guys have a good holiday? I did! Who doesn't love an anime or kdrama marathon?

Next chapter will be NaruHina! Hopefully, I can get it uploaded tomorrow since it'll be Hinata's birthday.

Until next time! ^_^