Naruto/Hinata

¿♡▪♡¿
Hinata

"Oh. My. Gosh." Ino says, eyes wide in awe. "You look gorgeous!" She giggled and her feet did that weird jittery thing.

I smile and blush, "W-Well, I guess...but you'd look even better in this outfit, Ino-chan..."

Ino playfully hit my arm. "What do you mean? Just admit that you like this outfit! Think of it as your early birthday present!"

I ponder on the thought. Well, I do like this outfit. And my birthday is coming up...

After contemplating my answer for a while, I finally turn to Ino and nod. "I'll get it."

She grins and pushes me into the changing room. "Glad you like it!"

As I get out of the outfit, my mind fills with thoughts.

What if Narui doesn't like it? What if Neji-nii-san thinks my outfit is scandalous and is disappointed in me? What if they don't like me?

"Uh, Hinata? We want to go to dinner tonight, right?" Ino asks, as I realize how long I've been in here.

"S-Sorry," I stutter. "I'll be out in a second."

Tonight's gonna be a long night, I think.

=^_^=
Naruto

[Sai] Go On ([Narui/Shiki] Make Your History )
[Sai] Always ([Narui/Shiki] Change The Destiny )
[Sai] Shinjita subete ga Truth ([Neji]Kimi ni misetai Truth)
[Sasuki] So High [Narui/Shiki] (So I Set Me Free)
[Sasuki] Motto Glory [Narui/Shiki] (Touch The Mystery)
[Sai] Ima wo nurikaero breaking News

[Neji] It’s A Breaking News ([Narui] It’s A Breaking News)
[Sai] It’s A Breaking News

And with our finishing pose, the lights dim, leaving the fans going wild. Normally, fans go this crazy, but every time we perform, I always get that amazing feeling.

That feeling of being loved and being recognized. It's a great feeling.

After we thanked the fans for coming and their support, we went backstage to change into normal clothes.

We had to get in the van in ten minutes, since we don't want to keep the ladies waiting at Kuma Kafe.

We all pile into the van, then Jiraiya starts to drive. Me and Sai were in the back, while Sasuke, Neji and Shikamaru in the middle.

Shikamaru types something on his prehistoric Nokia Brick. I ask, "Who are you texting?"

"Shika from K.I.S.S. Just letting her know that we might be late."
"Did you text her...anything else?" I ask, smirking.

He turns and glares daggers at me. "No."

That was enough to shut me up for a while.

During that silence, I heard Neji asking Jiraiya for advice. I roll my eyes. Like Jiraiya would know anything about love.