Chapter 2- The cake that tells me "eat!"

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

I would always anwser my mothers absurd question with exactly that.

"If you could live anywhere my dear, where would you be?"

She only ever asked that when she wanted to talk about her obscure wishes.

But, again I'm back to my place of what it is, it isn't, and what it isn't, it is.

Dragon flies the size of elephants fly above my head, and elephants the size of dragon flies skip below my feet.

"Miss Elsa" an almost husky sounding voice whispers from behind me again. Not like the voice I had heard before, not like the white rabbit I had followed.

I turn my head on an angle and to the left to view what was behind me, a tall, white haired man, with a mask of a bunny stood tall.

"Are you to come?" He asks in an almost annoyed tone. "You are already 11 years  late for tea"

I nod at the creature in front of me to tell him I would most certainly follow, I don't remember him from my childhood

"Then come along girl" he says snatching up my arm  pulling me along a small road covered by giant toadstools. "They're waiting!"

"and who may I ask exactly are they?" I question looking up at the rude toned man Pulling me along side him.

"Well hatter and cat of course" he says looking down at me with a face placing me as an idiot. "Have you become dense the 11 years you were gone girl?"

"I am not dense!" I argue ripping my arm from his grip "and I am most certainly not going to stand for your rude comments"

I throw my hands on my hips and hold my head high, I've won this fight as far as I'm concerned.

The silver haired man chuckles and scoffs at me, continuing on his way without me.

"Excellent" he says turning his head a bit and stops in his tracks. "You can find you why to hatters table then"

I breathe in to fire an insult towards him and remember I don't know My way around here like I use to.

In my youngest age I would always skip through these streets but it seems a fog covers my memories of it now.

"Fine" I say marching up to him. "Lead me there"

He lets out a quick chuckle and gestures me to follow.

After twisting and turning through a few more Sharp turns, My eyes connect with the table filled with foods from a place I've never known and tea's of all varieties.

Then my mind seems to scream as I study the 3 creatures sitting properly in their lavished dining chairs.

A man with fiery hair that sticks out in curls half covered by a tall green top hat.

A cat with teeth that could skin you alive in less then the time it take to snap a chicken bone.

And a tall woman, hair and gown as white as snow, with dark lips that stick out on her the most.

"Does your small mine have any room to remember these people" the silver haired man insults as we walk over to the large table. As we get closer I see that the table is almost 6 foot taller then me, and so are the people.

"Ahh, jack. I see you've brought her to us again" a large voice booms making my legs fell like Gelatine. The woman of snow sticks her head out from behind her chair to look at us. Compared to her we are ants.

"Yes my queen" the silver haired boy who seems to be addressed by jack Says lowering his head to the queen

"Well, we must get you bigger and into some new clothing. Now don't we?" She smiles a beautiful smile, which reminds me of my father sister.

This queen lowers her hand down to us and Jack quickly jumps into it as if it was a ride at a Carnival.

"Don't be afraid" he says extending his hand to me. I quickly excepted and he pulled me up into his chest as the queen raises her hand up to the table.

"I'll be back hatter, I must get more of your guests looking presentable" the queen chuckles and stands from her seat.

She walks over to a small tree Located by the tea table and opens what looks to me a small door then ducks inside.

We enter a beautiful white room as she shuts the door behind her and sets is down on the table.

"Now," the queen says looking into Cabinets and drawers "where is that cake?"

"Cake?" I ask Jack, as I still cling to his arm.

"It'll make us grow to there size" Jack explains as the queen yells In success of finding it.

She carefully puts it down beside us and cuts tiny slices out and hands each of us a bit.

I can only make out the word "eat" on the cake because of the level my eyes are at the moment.

"Eat up, then we will find you some clothing" the queen beams and smiles at us.

I look down at the the slice of dark brown cake in my hands, why will we need clothing after we eat?

I look over to Jack who is bidding at me to eat. I quickly nibble at the edge and feel flips happening in my stomach. Like butterflies have just been released inside of me. Then I begin to grow, my legs and arms becoming to big for my dress and tearing it apart.

Oh my! This is why we need new clothing!

When I'm completely grown to the size of the queen, I breathe out in an attempt to take in what just happened, it's like 10 years of growing just happened to me.

I look over to Jack who has grown to my size as well and realize he's in his under clothes.

Wait, if he is standing here practically naked what does that mean for me?

I look down at my body and shriek.

Jack quickly becomes alarmed and looks at me.

"No!" I yell putting my hand over the eye holes in his mask that as seem to grow with him "don't look! I'm a lady"

The queen laughs a dainty laugh and takes hold of my shoulders. My cheeks are now probably the color of Fresh apples in the summer air.

"Yes we must get you dressed" she says pulling me away from Jack and behind a curtain. Just before I completely disappear behind the silk fabric I see Jack's face is as red as a turn up as mine was.

"Now let us dress the beautiful Elsa in the most amazing clothing wonderland has to offer" the queen beams digging though a closet on the left side of the room.